Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ghb

maxb01

I was searching the Net for GHB for recreational purposes, when I found out it reduces protein breakdown and increases growth hormone production; as anybody tried it?

What dosage and how often would work for bodybuiding purposes? Is it good for building up as well as cutting?

Where to get it in the first place..previously Blue nitro and Renewtrient got busted pretty flat..now i have no alternative to sleep aids except OTC supplements (like kavakava,valerian root ) and valium!

GHB is an awesome supplement. I normally take it if I'm going out to a club w/ friends and I know I'm training the next day. If you drink the right amount you feel tingly like your drunk and it makes you very talkative. Sex on it is unreal. It does release GH so your appetite increases. You also will go into a deep sleep that night and feel like you didn't even go out the next day so it helps your workouts. It is the best supplement/drug to take for recreation purposes. You do have to be careful you first time taking it though as you don't want to take to much as you can go into a coma or at best you will just puke too much.

I've tried ecstasy but never tried GHB. It'd seem that with GHB you can put together the fun with the practical advantage. Is the feeling very different from ecstasy?
To me, it does give the impression it's an ecstasy without the rush, even if I haven't tried it yet.

Do you think this is right?

It doesn't get you nearly as hyper as ecstasy does. It is more of a drunk feeling than when you are rolling on E. I do think it is both practical and fun. The first time you do it be careful not to do too much though until asess your tolerance.

New G

Have any of you guys heard of Renewtrient II, its supposed to replace the original Renewtrient, but the main ingredient is Sublimiss. Anybody know anything about it?

maxb01 said:
I was searching the Net for GHB for recreational purposes, when I found out it reduces protein breakdown and increases growth hormone production; as anybody tried it?

What dosage and how often would work for bodybuiding purposes? Is it good for building up as well as cutting?

Other than as a sleep aid and an alcohol substitute (for which it is VERY valuable), G is overrated as a bodybuilding supplement. It is highly doubtful that, on the whole, it has any significant positive effects on bodycomposition.

Top Bottom