Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GHB Alternatives...

DrZaius

Anyone ever hear of or have experience with anything like Midnight Blue or Tranquili-G?

Thanks

Peace
DrZ

Tranquili-G is very good for sleep and also general relaxation and mood, but it's not as strong as the old GBL products. I think its a little too expensive, but I used to get GBL really cheap so maybe I am just spoiled.

I haven't used Midnight Blue. What is in it? Most of the replacements have diphenhydramine hydrochloride which is just Benedryl. That makes you feel pretty loopy and drowsy but it gives a hangover and wouldn't increase GH.

These things are so much more dangerous than GHB...why use them? Just use "G" if you must use something....this other crap is inconsistent and dangerous

AnabolicDiabetic said:
These things are so much more dangerous than GHB...why use them? Just use "G" if you must use something....this other crap is inconsistent and dangerous

I am going to go out on a limb and say that the fact that GHB is illegal might be why some don't "just use G".

Also, the toxicity of the active ingredient in Tranquili-G is lower than GHB (which is extremely low), so I'm not sure where you get the "dangerous" part, other than from your arse, of course. Same for you "inconsistent" claim.

Top Bottom