Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GH vs. GHRP

GHRP 6 is crap. It will also make you eat everything in sight and retain water.

GHRP-2 is the same as GHRP-6 but without the hunger. Will also make you retain water.

Both GHRP-6 and GHRP-2 can cause blood sugar issues after extended use (over a month) . Those that use these two without daily glucose monitoring (probably 95% dont do it or even know they should) could have diabetic consequences.

Ipamorelin might be 10-15% less effective as some say but it should not cause any glucose issues after months of use. Should not cause any noticable water retention. SHould still have daily glucose monitoring though to be safe.

Sermorelin should be the same as Ipam but I cannot speak from experience on Serm. But I DO speak from experience on the rest of this post(ipam and ghrp).

GHRP 6 is crap. It will also make you eat everything in sight and retain water.

GHRP-2 is the same as GHRP-6 but without the hunger. Will also make you retain water.

Both GHRP-6 and GHRP-2 can cause blood sugar issues after extended use (over a month) . Those that use these two without daily glucose monitoring (probably 95% dont do it or even know they should) could have diabetic consequences.

Ipamorelin might be 10-15% less effective as some say but it should not cause any glucose issues after months of use. Should not cause any noticable water retention. SHould still have daily glucose monitoring though to be safe.

Sermorelin should be the same as Ipam but I cannot speak from experience on Serm. But I DO speak from experience on the rest of this post(ipam and ghrp).

Then how would I know if I'm being sold GH or GHRP-2??

Don't both cause similar side effects such as "bloat"?

Then how would I know if I'm being sold GH or GHRP-2??

Don't both cause similar side effects such as "bloat"?

Having never done actual gh yet I cannot say. 4T could probably tell you for sure whether this is right or wrong but I believe with hgh the bloat is only initially and temporary.

Having never done actual gh yet I cannot say. 4T could probably tell you for sure whether this is right or wrong but I believe with hgh the bloat is only initially and temporary.

They don't look very similar to me. GH is smaller and more disc like. GHRP is sometimes a crystyline type powder or atleast somewhat compact, but nothing like the pressed disc or waffer form of GH.

They don't look very similar to me. GH is smaller and more disc like. GHRP is sometimes a crystyline type powder or atleast somewhat compact, but nothing like the pressed disc or waffer form of GH.

Actually I was talking about HGH bloat being just initially then subsiding.

The black one is in no way GH.
It is something other than GH.

Rule #1 - Never....EVER.............EVER........buy from china. Not only are you most likely going to get ripped off, you're probably also getting shitty product thats tainted with harmful chemicals due to outdated machinery and lead based coating on everything used in the process.

Rule #1 - Never....EVER.............EVER........buy from china. Not only are you most likely going to get ripped off, you're probably also getting shitty product thats tainted with harmful chemicals due to outdated machinery and lead based coating on everything used in the process.

Brother, WE are ALLLLL using stuff that comes from China. All UG powder is from China. GH? China too. What can we do??

Sent from my SGH-T699 using EliteFitness

Brother, WE are ALLLLL using stuff that comes from China. All UG powder is from China. GH? China too. What can we do??

Sent from my SGH-T699 using EliteFitness

Yeah hey doesn't know as much as he believes. Even Euro UG is ALL made with china powder.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Top Bottom