Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GH vs. GHRP

i respect you bro, but @ two wks i didnt see sh!t from peptides....nothing. and i dont think peptides or gh increases strength at all. they increase recovery, protein synthesis, igf serum numbers, etc etc. in the end they increase growth which goes hand in hand with strength.

Tes or even better, tren alone can just sky rocket my strength and it happens very very quickly.

i thik you were seeing better recovery, growing faster and thats what your calling strength. but still in 2wks..... idk

GHRP, Ipam, whatever...within two weeks (without aas) I notice a difference in endurance, and strength. The majority of people expect way too much from peptides so they think it does nothing. Its not like the feeling of being a few weeks in on a prop cycle at the gym. But its very very noticable. Peptides work faster than HGH. They arent stronger. They just give some of the benefits sooner. But then after a few months you notice other HGH type effects that take time to notice. Like effects on diet.
Not to mention most people that get legit peptides and dont think they work are trying them for the first time while on cycle. This is precisely why I tried them without AAS. So I could feel anything and everything or nothing at all happening.

Yes...between workout recovery was significantly increased. I forgot to include that initially. But when I suddenly feel like I can start a brutal workout all over again after an hour and the only thing thats changed is a week or two of Ipam then its pretty obvious. As for strength, I'm not talking a tren like sudden increase in strength. I'm talking a noticable enough increase to know something is happening other than just a natty increase.
Adding 50mgc of T4 for two months towards the end based on the "HGH without running T4 is a waste" theory improved the overall experience even more. Yes only 50mcg with peptides because its not HGH. If it were 4iu or so of HGH a day I would have tapered up to 100mcg.

Lol you and your bs are making me fucking role. What a bunch of horse shit. Respectfully as i can say this. Take your crap to another board homie.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

I've got a better idea, how about you go fuck yourself? Respectfully of course.

Give me one way that you know your growth from China is 1) even GH to begin with and not HCG (like so many get ripped off with all the time) or any fucking water soluble powder for that matter and 2) isnt filled with lead and other shit chemicals like everything made in china is?

Then again you probably couldnt care less. I know you're kind - you think that if you laugh hard enough in the face of something that should cause serious concern that it will just go away. The same kind that think that if you cant see it and dont want to believe it, it wont hurt you.

I've got a better idea, how about you go fuck yourself? Respectfully of course.

Give me one way that you know your growth from China is 1) even GH to begin with and not HCG (like so many get ripped off with all the time) or any fucking water soluble powder for that matter and 2) isnt filled with lead and other shit chemicals like everything made in china is?

Then again you probably couldnt care less. I know you're kind - you think that if you laugh hard enough in the face of something that should cause serious concern that it will just go away. The same kind that think that if you cant see it and dont want to believe it, it wont hurt you.

If my GH was really HCG I would get gyno, bloat, mood swings and bigger balls. None of that has happened while on GH.

It has made me feel calmer and sleep much better with vivid dreams. My hair and nails grow too fast! Lol

Sent from my SGH-T699 using EliteFitness

If my GH was really HCG I would get gyno, bloat, mood swings and bigger balls. None of that has happened while on GH.

It has made me feel calmer and sleep much better with vivid dreams. My hair and nails grow too fast! Lol

Sent from my SGH-T699 using EliteFitness

Then as far as you can tell your GH is real, and if it is then thats great for you.

I'm not saying that real GH cant come out of China, I'm saying that I dont believe for a second that its U.S. pharm quality nor am I convinced that I'm not going to wake up one day and be deathly ill because for 10 years I've been injecting trace amounts of industrial cleaning fluid and lead based paint into my system.

ok guys lets respectfully disagree and debate each other in this thread, or im shut it down...you dont have to curse or put each other down to get your point across..people that have a weak arguement usually do that !

Then as far as you can tell your GH is real, and if it is then thats great for you.

I'm not saying that real GH cant come out of China, I'm saying that I dont believe for a second that its U.S. pharm quality nor am I convinced that I'm not going to wake up one day and be deathly ill because for 10 years I've been injecting trace amounts of industrial cleaning fluid and lead based paint into my system.

haha this is as rediculous as your other posts. You have no idea. First you say don't buy GH from China, then you say it's full of lead, then a third time you say it also may have industrial cleaning fluid. You have no idea what you are talking about. But you humor me with your lack of knowledge in this area. Good luck to you bro.

After reading your few posts on this thread I think you are just a kid who has too much time on his hands with google. How old are you?

haha this is as rediculous as your other posts. You have no idea. First you say don't buy GH from China, then you say it's full of lead, then a third time you say it also may have industrial cleaning fluid. You have no idea what you are talking about. But you humor me with your lack of knowledge in this area. Good luck to you bro.

I said all of that in the first post. Clearly you didn't research your attack thoroughly, probably like you haven't researched the shit you put in your body thoroughly.

Ah and there's the statement we were all waiting for, the telltale sign of a person who has no argument other than "you're dumb" - the good old 'br0 ur younger than me so I know more about everything than you do'.

For the record, I'm 21. I'm a full time student with a full time job. That plus the time I spend in the gym, on these forums, and living my life in general, you probably have more time on your hands than I do - you just choose to use it telling other people how incredulous their arguments are rather than actually looking into anything that you should find alarming.

I couldn't even tell you if you'll find anything about it on google because I've never googled it. I wrote a research paper on it after my old man's pharmaceutical company began outsourcing to China. You'll find it on REAL search engines - academic search engines - like JSTOR.

Why I'm even bothering telling you this, I dont know. But I tire of internet arguments. Most of them are like talking to a wall - this one is no exception. Unsubbed.

I said all of that in the first post. Clearly you didn't research your attack thoroughly, probably like you haven't researched the shit you put in your body thoroughly.

Ah and there's the statement we were all waiting for, the telltale sign of a person who has no argument other than "you're dumb" - the good old 'br0 ur younger than me so I know more about everything than you do'.

For the record, I'm 21. I'm a full time student with a full time job. That plus the time I spend in the gym, on these forums, and living my life in general, you probably have more time on your hands than I do - you just choose to use it telling other people how incredulous their arguments are rather than actually looking into anything that you should find alarming.

I couldn't even tell you if you'll find anything about it on google because I've never googled it. I wrote a research paper on it after my old man's pharmaceutical company began outsourcing to China. You'll find it on REAL search engines - academic search engines - like JSTOR.

Why I'm even bothering telling you this, I dont know. But I tire of internet arguments. Most of them are like talking to a wall - this one is no exception. Unsubbed.

You said bits in several posts not all in your first post and in each post you got more and more outrageous with your ludicrous comments. I can repost every one of them for you since you seem to have forgotten or are unable to look.
Good guess on your age or you show your age with your week argument.
Yes, your being 21 has everything to do with your knowledge base. Imagine a 21 YO who knows everything there is to know about GH. Now there is the ultimate joke for this thread. LOL
Then you throw in the "I wrote a paper" haha, you are killing me bro.
And then there is the "my dad's pharmaceutical company" Hahaha.
Listen younger one please do something for yourself!
And lastly stop attacking me personally, you have been warned by a mod once and as he stated it makes your argument look very week. EVEN WEEKER THAN IT ALREADY WAS.
I have a life and I have a love of GH. However, my love of GH didn't start blindly. I did months of research before I ever purchased GH and that was years ago. I have done years of research about it since and I love guys like you who come on here with your nonsensical claims but none so far as extreme as yours. Cleaning solvents and lead paint? Do you know how many millions of dollars in capital it takes to construct a facility that can produce GH? Do you know how many factories there are in Asia that can produce GH? Do you know who Mr. Lei Jin is?
Lastly do you know what Jintropin, Hygetropin pinwheel tops and Hygetropin name on tops all have in common?
Maybe you impressed your ignorant teachers with your paper or they are already sold on your claims of horrendous working conditions, but I an educated individual with a manufacturing back ground in specialty aluminums, one used to encase spent nuclear fuel rods, that the Chinese still cannot replicate and I know a little bit about things too.
So stop calling me names, stop thinking you know more than anyone else and grow up please.

Seeing alot of valuable info here and would like some opinions. I'm 5"3 and still have growth plates open at 22. About 8 years ago I ran hgh through a doctor to gain some height but ended up stopping the treatment due to joint pain... Man I wish I had not stopped. Long story short I am looking to at least attempt to gain any height possible. Would ghrp, ipam, hgh, igf,cjc mod grf be best? Peptides are of course easier for me to get a hold of but could same results be reached? Any help is greatly appreciated. Edit* sorry didn't mean to bump old thread. If I need to make my own I can no problem.

Top Bottom