Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GH vs. GHRP

How can you tell???

Sent from my SGH-T699 using EliteFitness

First of all there is a common standard for gh capping and black is so uncommon. Second the material does not look like a compressed disc. It looks like a crystalline structure.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Rule #1 - Never....EVER.............EVER........buy from china. Not only are you most likely going to get ripped off, you're probably also getting shitty product thats tainted with harmful chemicals due to outdated machinery and lead based coating on everything used in the process.

ive seen rips and hyges come from china testing to 60-70's on serum tests @ 10iu 3hrs post inj. thats US pharm quality.

so what your saying is true if you dont trust the source they are coming from. but you could also get excellent stuff too

i have tested pretty much every pep out there in the last 2yrs. Using hyges now @3iu 5 on, 2 off.

i have never been able to get the results with peptides compared to GH. GH is just awesome in every way. some sides your on good stuff. swollen hands, ankles, feet. Being tired, really tired all day. Hair/nails/skin, all will be turned back. skin will appear better, hair/nails will grow way faster. sleep quality will be top notch. holding water.

ghrp 2 makes me hungry. even at low doses. it gives the highest pulse (30-50's on serum tests) but comes and goes in less than 10min. So unless your able to do 4x ED + dosing id go with ipam. it gives 10-20's on tests but holds for 30-40min. no hunger at all also.

GHRH, sem is junk. go with mod GRF 1-29 or cjc 1293, or cjc 1295 no dac. sem is like 3min of pulse, the others are 10-15min. if you are looking at peptides for growth than PEG MGF and IGF LR3 & IGF DES are for you. those are what will cause muscle growth. actual GH will do it too, but you ll need high dose for good growth. but you will get all the other benefits of being on it. MGF/IGF will only cause fatloss/growth. No sleep, recovery.. etc

whatever you pick, GL

id rec you still do quite a bit of reading tho

i have tested pretty much every pep out there in the last 2yrs. Using hyges now @3iu 5 on, 2 off.

i have never been able to get the results with peptides compared to GH. GH is just awesome in every way. some sides your on good stuff. swollen hands, ankles, feet. Being tired, really tired all day. Hair/nails/skin, all will be turned back. skin will appear better, hair/nails will grow way faster. sleep quality will be top notch. holding water.

ghrp 2 makes me hungry. even at low doses. it gives the highest pulse (30-50's on serum tests) but comes and goes in less than 10min. So unless your able to do 4x ED + dosing id go with ipam. it gives 10-20's on tests but holds for 30-40min. no hunger at all also.

GHRH, sem is junk. go with mod GRF 1-29 or cjc 1293, or cjc 1295 no dac. sem is like 3min of pulse, the others are 10-15min. if you are looking at peptides for growth than PEG MGF and IGF LR3 & IGF DES are for you. those are what will cause muscle growth. actual GH will do it too, but you ll need high dose for good growth. but you will get all the other benefits of being on it. MGF/IGF will only cause fatloss/growth. No sleep, recovery.. etc

whatever you pick, GL

id rec you still do quite a bit of reading tho

last run for me was 5 months of Ipam. Morning and pre bed. It definatley works. After about 2.5 months my hair was growing out of control. had to shave my head every 36 hrs or so instead of every 72 hrs. Miniscule water retention compared to GHRP-2 which was a lot.
Helped with letting me eat maybe a little more crap than I should have at times and not gaining any fat. Definatley saw an increase in strength and gym endurance within the first two weeks. Deeper sleep on the first night.

ive seen rips and hyges come from china testing to 60-70's on serum tests @ 10iu 3hrs post inj. thats US pharm quality.

so what your saying is true if you dont trust the source they are coming from. but you could also get excellent stuff too

Look up some articles on the recent changes to Chinese GH production.

The Chinese have begun using a production process that involves folding the polypeptide in half because its A) much cheaper to produce and B) allows for the very high concentration you mentioned at a very low cost.

The result: the same external results as US pharmacy grade GH. However, this comes along with some very dire internal results including shut down and apoptosis of somatotrpoic cells leading to possibly irreversable ceasing of natural growth hormone production.

Never buy from China.

The Chinese have begun using a production process that involves folding the polypeptide in half because its A) much cheaper to produce and B) allows for the very high concentration you mentioned at a very low cost.

The result: the same external results as US pharmacy grade GH. However, this comes along with some very dire internal results including shut down and apoptosis of somatotrpoic cells leading to possibly irreversable ceasing of natural growth hormone production.

Never buy from China.

Then buy from who?

Never buy from China.

Lol you and your bs are making me fucking role. What a bunch of horse shit. Respectfully as i can say this. Take your crap to another board homie.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

The black one is in no way GH.
It is something other than GH.

When I stick the syringe (filled with bac water) into the blacktop gh, nothing happens. I have to manually push the water into the vial.

With the bluetop kefei, the water gets sucked right in by itself. I only have to push the water into the vial when its like 2/3 emptied out.

last run for me was 5 months of Ipam. Morning and pre bed. It definatley works. After about 2.5 months my hair was growing out of control. had to shave my head every 36 hrs or so instead of every 72 hrs. Miniscule water retention compared to GHRP-2 which was a lot.
Helped with letting me eat maybe a little more crap than I should have at times and not gaining any fat. Definatley saw an increase in strength and gym endurance within the first two weeks. Deeper sleep on the first night.

i respect you bro, but @ two wks i didnt see sh!t from peptides....nothing. and i dont think peptides or gh increases strength at all. they increase recovery, protein synthesis, igf serum numbers, etc etc. in the end they increase growth which goes hand in hand with strength.

Tes or even better, tren alone can just sky rocket my strength and it happens very very quickly.

i thik you were seeing better recovery, growing faster and thats what your calling strength. but still in 2wks..... idk

Never buy from China.

we dont all have that luxury

Top Bottom