Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GH vs. GHRP

Ghrp= growth hormone releasing peptide, utilizes natural gh. I

GH is synthetic growth hormone. It's expensive and needs to be run a long time.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using EliteFitness

Ghrp= growth hormone releasing peptide, utilizes natural gh. I

GH is synthetic growth hormone. It's expensive and needs to be run a long time.

Can someone from China sell me GHRP and lie to me and tell me its GH? Would I be able to tell the difference? Would both produce the same results?

Sent from my SGH-T699 using EliteFitness

You'd have to run it a long time to tell the difference. I've not done gh but tingly hands are a side.

Ghrp-6 causes insane hunger after the shot, you will feel that it's a funny feeling.

If you're under 40 using pure gh is a waste of time imo unless you're a pro or crazy and rich.

Results wise you need to run either for some months and combine with good diet and training

You'd have to run it a long time to tell the difference. I've not done gh but tingly hands are a side.

Ghrp-6 causes insane hunger after the shot, you will feel that it's a funny feeling.

If you're under 40 using pure gh is a waste of time imo unless you're a pro or crazy and rich.

The last 3 GH I've tried have not caused an increase in hunger nor have caused me to become sleepy.

I tested igf-1 levels with a generic blue top gh, and my igf-1 levels increased by 45 points on 3ius per day.

GHRP kind of looks like IGF, except more in the vial and like the other peptides, and we all know GH looks like a compressed disc.

Can someone from China sell me GHRP and lie to me and tell me its GH? Would I be able to tell the difference? Would both produce the same results?

You have to have trust ion your supplier. With GHRP 6 you would notice some major increase of hunger.

Top Bottom