Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GH pains!

Grainger

I have been using 4IU's / day for the past 4 weeks and the pain in my elbows is killing me. I am going to have to stop taking it. It hurt for me to lock out my arms and move it in certain directions.

Everyone talks about how great it is for joints......I never had problems with my elbows beofore. My shoulder bothered me for a long time and that is better....but elbows? Forget it! They are trashed.

I am 32 so I can be producing that much GH (where 4IUs would be too much) hmmmm....not sure what to think but I ahve to stop for now....

-G

gh

ok now with the gh make sure that you are using some testosterone with that and for the joint pains ad some deca durabolin for an extra anabolic efect use 25mcg eod of t3

GH Pains

I have used that exact dosage before, but it was combined with test cyp and deca- I have never felt better in my life.:)

I have hads similiar sides with slightly higher dosages, cut back on your dose for a week or two and see what happens. Also look at anything else you are taking.

I have been bridging with GH so I have not been taking it with anything. I am going to stop for now and then fire up some Test / EQ / GH / Winny

I also have Deca....think I should add that to the mix? I know it isn't good to mix Deca and EQ but I never have taken EQ before I and figured it would be good to try something new. (I have done a couple deca cycles lately.)

You guys are right...I should have been taking with Test. I just wanted to give my body a break and still try and keep my size from the last cycle. I have to day it has done wonders already!

gh pain

Grainger, a few of my friends and I had recently included EQ with our diet, and we ALL suffered extreme joint pain including knees-Iam 16 wks post and still have residual in right arm never had that before we included deca- didnt even phase it- Fort Dogde brand @ 300 mgs week with other goodies- just for info

it

I have not yet tried gh but if it helps ive heard this and that about growth plates here and there hurting use some nubain it could help.

Joint pain is a major side effect using GH. Per Michael Mooney (noted expert on AAS and related drugs), 4 IU per day is where one gets the greatest joint aches.
This is because GH increases the activity of immune cells called "neutrofils", which cause symptoms similar to arthritis.

Joint pain should dissipate at a slightly higher dosage...

PLease give me more information about that Darksun if you can. I would like to see the whole article. My arms are killing me!!!

Seems strange that I should take more to make the pain stop. I would think that it makes it worse. The pain is getting pretty bad not sure what to do.

I was thinking about taking 1 shot of deca (200mg) to see if that would help. I am not taking any other gear right now so I am not sure how that would affect me. ie would it shut me down?

thanks

Top Bottom