Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gf of 2 1/2 yrs just left me 5 days before our trip to Mx!!

SHE broke up with you, and/or cheated on you.

Erase this guy from the picture, and she'll go out and find another one.

The end result won't change.

You're better off without her. And her father being murdered also could've really messed her up as well. Keep that in mind. Not everyone knows how to cope with such life-changing events.

That's awful terrible cold dreadful behavior. Females who do that aren't women in my book-- they're immature little game playing creatures. I'm SO sorry.

A real woman would have been up front with you from when she first had doubts. That's a lot of BS. That's hurtful and awful. You have every right to be mad at her. I think she should pay for half of the trip too. What a bitch.

If you have a good friend that has some free time ask them to come with and go on the trip. If you’re cool with going alone do that. Party your freakin ass off and don't even think about that scandalous bitch. Her lose big time.

How many fucking times do I have to tell my brothers of the evils of women? They are fucking serpents. Brother, it is not your fault. You deserve so much better. Next time you see her, spit on her fucking face or even in her eye, because that is what she did to you. Ask her what you did to be treated with such disrespect. All in all, 86 her like there is no tomorrow. She will only fuck you over again.

btw, i'm sorry for this buillshit. it's probably her damage, and nothing necessarily to do with you (you should keep hearing that, hopefully it makes it easier to get over this).

Top Bottom