Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gf of 2 1/2 yrs just left me 5 days before our trip to Mx!!

lilleole said:
you gotta hate those bitches!

god damn, this shit makes me wanna smack every bitch I see
it definitely sucks.

liquidmuscle said:
we have been dating for 2 1/2yrs and last December we discussed marriage, the whole fam loves me kids etc etc..so in may i bought 2 tickets to a all inclusive resort (that she picked might i add) to go from july 8-14, well close to the end of june she started getting really weird no sex, staying late at work and nearly cringing when i went to touch her and a basic overall gut feeling that something bad was happening. well she said she didnt know about leaving in July for mx and asked if i could reschedule it so i went out of my way to do that for her. later she says she needs her space but insisted that it was to collect her thoughts(her father was murdered in December) but she said that she was to remain faithful and committed to us as acouple i asked her a number of times "if you are seeing someone else just tell me but please dont drag me along like this." and i also told her on the 4th of july that i felt like she was drifting away my heart was saying to stay while my mind was saying get the fuck out and she replies "listen to your heart" well guys/gals i just received a phone call from someone claiming to ber her "boyfreind" and he is saying he has been seeing her for 2wks and they have been sleeping over at each others house and going out yada yada yada i called bullshit and then that mofo called me back and had my chick on 3way so she could tell me over the phone! :redhot: she then says that she doesnt want to go to Mx and she doesnt want me anymore and to stop calling her..so i did well 3 days later she txt's me saying she was sorry and she will call me in the a.m so next a.m she calls and is being all sweet to me what the hell is going on?I found info out on this guy he is married and has a 3yr old son but him and his wife are "separated" give me a break this guy is fucking with my life so he can get a piece of ass,,there are many women out there why mine? Obviously we are done but why did she do it like that? i mean i get this call on tuesday and we were supposed to leave for Mx on Fri??? thank god i have insurance on the trip it cost me 2650.00 for 6nights and 7 days can i get some advice from anyone who read thru all this crap

Beat the guy, then tell his wife about his casual dating. Concerning the girl ? Pay another bitch to beat the crap out of her....

Seriously, always look around if there's somehting you could rat/bust their ass on. Could be IRS, cheating, drugs..... If available, play this card.

Here is my advice, if you really love/loved her & if you think there's a chance for a stable future.
Honestly, if you really had something before, I would give her another chance.
People handle stress differently & do stupid things. The murder & possibly the looming commitment combined different stresses.
I know a guy that can get any woman he wants. He's very sincere & charming, finds out their weak spots in their relationships & exploits them. He's had his ass kick so many times, but he can't stop. Every woman he did, he fucked up their life.
I would kick the other fucker's ass & maybe tell his wife. But if she's serious, I'd give her a chance.
You won't trust her for a very long time, but a relationship takes work.
Forgive, but never forget.

Last edited:
hidngod said:
Here is my advice, if you really love/loved her & if you think there's a chance for a stable future.
Honestly, if you really had something before, I would give her another chance.
People handle stress differently & do stupid things. The murder & possibly the looming commitment combined different stresses.
I know a guy that can get any woman he wants. He's very sincere & charming, finds out their weak spots in their relationships & exploits them. He's had his ass kick so many times, but he can't stop. Every woman he did, he fucked up their life.
I would kick the other fucker's ass & maybe tell his wife. But if she's serious, I'd give her a chance.
You won't trust her for a very long time, but a relationship takes work.
Forgive, but never forget.
OK, after reading all the rest of the posts, I agree. Ignore her. Enjoy the new one, don't let your heart trump your head in a rebound

Top Bottom