Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

getready to laugh part 2: weak 3

bearded clam posted on my other thread
alright i see i posted here. well i was right, you do look like shit. i can clearly see the pictures to prove it. in case you cant tell the thing you said was a picture of me is a cartoon not a picture. maybe in the world of roger fucking rabbit that can be me but as far as i know toon town doesnt exist dickless.

boo hoo boo hooo thats not a picture thats a cartoon and i dont suck you suck yeah you suck boo hoo boo hoo
its okay bearded clam im not realy mad with you i just thought id show you how you make other people feel with your post. if you would listen while your watching barney he would tell you to be nice to people and they will be nice to you. go tell your parents what happened and if they dont take away your computer priveleges we can talk again:angel:

Last edited:
BeardedClam
dude you really need to go to school. i dont usually comment on grammar and spelling but reading your messages is a pain in the ass. i have been in enough arguments that you arent gonna win with "you suck". you look like you have been sweating in the pictures you post. i guess you like to take them after a work out when your muscles are at their best. well all i see is sweat and still no muscle definition. working out once a week isnt gonna cut is you disgusting little cheeba monkey.

well uh well you uh you ... you have bad grammar and spelling. so there.
hey man no need to get nasty. did you learn some more grammar today in summer school? well since were talking about mistakes in our posts what does this mean

working out once a week isnt gonna cut is you disgusting little cheeba monkey.

thats confusing raise your hand and ask mrs smith your third grade teacher to go over sentence structure.

hahahahahahahahah

ok ok ok OKOKOK

ok handsomboymodelingschool stop emailing me here is the pic of bearded clam now stop emailing me
you too bearded clam im straight but obviously handsomboy is intrested

BeardedClam
hey i didnt realize you mentioned me in your original post. i guess my "you look like shit" comment really got to you.

nah id seen you flame others for no reason and i knew you didnt have the guts to post a pic yourself.

i was just wondering if you had the guts to eat a little of what you dish up.

boo hoo boo hoo its ok bearded clam i know you cant take it so ill post a pic you can relate to its a cartoon for our juivenil mind

add a beard and thats you son now get off your dads computer and go pottie its almost your bedtime

handsomboymodelingschool since you deleted all your posts on my thread so i guess you surrender
if you want to talk like a regular joe post on my thread and ill be nice

bearded clam im waiting for your next gasp and whine

two possibilities

ok we know handsomboy gave up he deleted all his posts

and since bearded clam got weak and hasnt had a comeback for over 24 hours i guess he gives up.
which is fine he was weak anyway if all you can say to insult someone is "your a fuckface you fucking pansy faggot" then really im wasting my talent on him handsomboy, while gay was more of a challenge.

then again bearded clam flames so many people including the girls on this board he may not have time to give me quality slams. nah, hes just incompatent :angel: I KNOW!!! ill post a pic I KNOW he will enjoy and make peace with him.

ok bearded clam i know you think all the chicks on this board are ugly so heres a group i know you will find very attractive.:angel:
peace

Top Bottom