Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A PROVEN GUIDE TO RAPID FAT LOSS - part 1 / 7

RyanPhillips

Hey!

Over the past few months I've gained a TON valuable stuff from the EliteFitness forum.. So I thought I'd just share with you guys one of my biggest secrets ever which happens to be one of the most frequently asked questions in the diet world..

How can I lose fat in the fastest and easiest way possible?

This is a step-by-step blueprint I used to drop 17lb, 3.6% body fat and 9 inches in 25 days, whilst eating juicy burgers, ice cream and food most other dieters only DREAM about. (and this is WITHOUT any bogus fad diets that don't work long term) this is based on solid, scientific knowledge.

The cool thing is, ANYBODY can do this, but I definitely recommend sticking to the script closely.

I'm going to answer this question in 7 daily posts. Since the information is going to be so detailed I can't offer it all in one day so I'm going to spread it out over 7.

Let's begin.

Oh, and by the way.. if anyone on here wants to see proof either of me or any of my clients you just need to ask and I will post up pics so you can see.

Now.. First things First.

#1 You Have To Set Yourself Up For Success

The only way to set you up for success is through tracking and I have to stress this stage is so important!

Its great to look back on how far you have come and see your results, and with the blueprint I am mapping out in these posts you will see small successes daily and big successes weekly. Even after 5 days you will look back and think WOW. This I can guarantee!

Seeing the small successes every day is also very good to keep you motivated, I know it helped me a lot. My personal goal was as long as I wasn't gaining something each day (weight or body fat %) I was on the road to success and the body I wanted. It turned out before the first 30 days I lost 17Lb, 3.6% body fat and a total of 9 inches.

I read somewhere that consistent tracking even if you have no knowledge of fat loss or exercise will often beat advice from world class trainers. Now I'm not sure if that is true, but one thing I do know is that its a MASSIVE help!

Today I will show you the first step to lose 20lb in 30 days, which I have to say is surprisingly easy.

And make sure you take action as you read through these posts or you'll find yourself a few weeks down the road and you still would have taken no action. If you have any troubles reply on this thread and Ill be happy to respond

20lb Goal

I suggest everyone should start with a 20lb goal. 20Lb will make you look, and feel like a new person. Remember the goal is a 20lb change in appearance. It could be losing 20Lb of fat or a mix e.g. losing 15Lb of fat and gaining 5Lb of muscle.

I know 20Lb sounds like a lot to lose but don’t worry; this goal is very, very achievable within 30 days and it doesn't involve eating one cracker a day, you will be able to eat as much as you want.

Tools

Most people use one tool when trying to lose weight.. scales.

Scales are ok, I use them and I recommend you use them too, but tracking weight isn't the only thing we should focus on, some weeks you wont lose as much weight but you will be losing fat (which is the important thing).

Because our goal is a better ratio of body composition, we will also be using circumference measurements and body fat percentage measurements. In total we want to keep track of 3 things:

• Weight

• circumference measurements

• body fat %

Personally I recommend keeping track of weight and body fat % every day, and circumference measurements every week. That’s how I keep track of my progress.

Actions

Measure your circumference measurements with a tape measure

• Thighs (mid thigh)

• Waist (across bellybutton)

• Hips (widest point below waist)

• Chest (if you want to lose fat there)

Add these numbers to get your total inches. The total inches are what we will track each week.

Find Out Your Body Fat Percentage

There are many ways to measure body fat, I’m going to recommend two, these two are the cheapest and most convenient. Remember you don’t have to get it perfect, just get started. I recommend Bio-impedance scales (which I use) or Calipers.

• Bio-Impedance Scales - Measures weight and body fat %

• Slim Guide Skinfold Calipers - The most widely used calipers in the world. Low cost and accurate enough for professional use.

Take Digital Photos Of Yourself

Take digital photos of yourself from the front and the side, wear underwear or a bathing suit. This will be used as leverage to help you take action and so you can look back on it and see the progress your making.

**DON'T miss this step.. if you do you'll regret it**

Invite Someone Along For The Ride

One of the things that helped me was one of my friends was doing the diet with me. We helped each other with different recipes, compared what we lost each day and what inches we lost each week. We even compared how much we put on on our cheat day.

Get at least one of your friends / family members to do this with you or a fellow member of this forum and it helps a lot; you can even engage in a friendly competition using total inches lost per week or body fat percentage.

All of the above tasks take about 5 minutes! If you don’t have the scales or the tape measure, order them. Just remember to take action, it doesn't take long.

Finally were going to change our shopping list.

The shopping list provided below is to get you started losing body fat from tomorrow! It is very brief, remember we want to take small action, the full list of food we're going to eat will be in day #2 tomorrow, (the quick explanation is your brain releases either a fat burning hormone or a fat storage hormone triggered by what food you eat, I will explain this in DETAIL tomorrow) for now get the following things..

Shopping List

Just pick 1 or 2 out of the following 3 categories:

• Protein - Eggs, fish, meat (chicken, turkey, lamb, beef etc.)

• Legumes - Lentils, beans (black beans, red beans, soy beans, borlotti beans)

• Vegetables - Any vegetables (mixed veg, spinach, broccoli etc)

For example a typical day I will eat

• Breakfast: Scrambled egg (2 eggs)

• Lunch: 2 chicken breast, mixed vegetables and black beans

• 2nd lunch: 2 haddock fillets, mixed vegetables and black beans

• Dinner: Home made Chilli Con Carny

Tomorrow I will tell you the 5 rules you have to follow to lose fat, exactly what I ate to lose over a stone in 25 days (whilst eating like a pig one day a week) and the little known tips I use that literally make the difference between failing and success with any diet.

PS A small change that makes a MASSIVE difference is eating breakfast within 30 minutes of waking and eating at least 30g of protein.

If the only thing you change in your diet is this you will notice a difference. I recommend 2 eggs for breakfast or if I have work / training in the morning and I don't have time to cook eggs I have a 30g Protein Shake. Its tastes nice and is quick and convenient. This increases your resting metabolism (how well you burn fat) by 20%!

Hey!

Over the past few months I've gained a TON valuable stuff from the EliteFitness forum.. So I thought I'd just share with you guys one of my biggest secrets ever which happens to be one of the most frequently asked questions in the diet world..

This is a step-by-step blueprint I used to drop 17lb, 3.6% body fat and 9 inches in 25 days, whilst eating juicy burgers, ice cream and food most other dieters only DREAM about. (and this is WITHOUT any bogus fad diets that don't work long term) this is based on solid, scientific knowledge.

The cool thing is, ANYBODY can do this, but I definitely recommend sticking to the script closely.

I'm going to answer this question in 7 daily posts. Since the information is going to be so detailed I can't offer it all in one day so I'm going to spread it out over 7.

Let's begin.

Oh, and by the way.. if anyone on here wants to see proof either of me or any of my clients you just need to ask and I will post up pics so you can see.

The only way to set you up for success is through tracking and I have to stress this stage is so important!

Its great to look back on how far you have come and see your results, and with the blueprint I am mapping out in these posts you will see small successes daily and big successes weekly. Even after 5 days you will look back and think WOW. This I can guarantee!

Seeing the small successes every day is also very good to keep you motivated, I know it helped me a lot. My personal goal was as long as I wasn't gaining something each day (weight or body fat %) I was on the road to success and the body I wanted. It turned out before the first 30 days I lost 17Lb, 3.6% body fat and a total of 9 inches.

I read somewhere that consistent tracking even if you have no knowledge of fat loss or exercise will often beat advice from world class trainers. Now I'm not sure if that is true, but one thing I do know is that its a MASSIVE help!

Today I will show you the first step to lose 20lb in 30 days, which I have to say is surprisingly easy.

And make sure you take action as you read through these posts or you'll find yourself a few weeks down the road and you still would have taken no action. If you have any troubles reply on this thread and Ill be happy to respond

20lb Goal

I suggest everyone should start with a 20lb goal. 20Lb will make you look, and feel like a new person. Remember the goal is a 20lb change in appearance. It could be losing 20Lb of fat or a mix e.g. losing 15Lb of fat and gaining 5Lb of muscle.

I know 20Lb sounds like a lot to lose but don’t worry; this goal is very, very achievable within 30 days and it doesn't involve eating one cracker a day, you will be able to eat as much as you want.

Tools

Scales are ok, I use them and I recommend you use them too, but tracking weight isn't the only thing we should focus on, some weeks you wont lose as much weight but you will be losing fat (which is the important thing).

Because our goal is a better ratio of body composition, we will also be using circumference measurements and body fat percentage measurements. In total we want to keep track of 3 things:

• Weight

• body fat %

Personally I recommend keeping track of weight and body fat % every day, and circumference measurements every week. That’s how I keep track of my progress.

Actions

• Thighs (mid thigh)

Add these numbers to get your total inches. The total inches are what we will track each week.

There are many ways to measure body fat, I’m going to recommend two, these two are the cheapest and most convenient. Remember you don’t have to get it perfect, just get started. I recommend Bio-impedance scales (which I use) or Calipers.

• Slim Guide Skinfold Calipers - The most widely used calipers in the world. Low cost and accurate enough for professional use.

Take digital photos of yourself from the front and the side, wear underwear or a bathing suit. This will be used as leverage to help you take action and so you can look back on it and see the progress your making.

One of the things that helped me was one of my friends was doing the diet with me. We helped each other with different recipes, compared what we lost each day and what inches we lost each week. We even compared how much we put on on our cheat day.

Get at least one of your friends / family members to do this with you or a fellow member of this forum and it helps a lot; you can even engage in a friendly competition using total inches lost per week or body fat percentage.

All of the above tasks take about 5 minutes! If you don’t have the scales or the tape measure, order them. Just remember to take action, it doesn't take long.

The shopping list provided below is to get you started losing body fat from tomorrow! It is very brief, remember we want to take small action, the full list of food we're going to eat will be in day #2 tomorrow, (the quick explanation is your brain releases either a fat burning hormone or a fat storage hormone triggered by what food you eat, I will explain this in DETAIL tomorrow) for now get the following things..

Shopping List

Tomorrow I will tell you the 5 rules you have to follow to lose fat, exactly what I ate to lose over a stone in 25 days (whilst eating like a pig one day a week) and the little known tips I use that literally make the difference between failing and success with any diet.

PS A small change that makes a MASSIVE difference is eating breakfast within 30 minutes of waking and eating at least 30g of protein.

If the only thing you change in your diet is this you will notice a difference. I recommend 2 eggs for breakfast or if I have work / training in the morning and I don't have time to cook eggs I have a 30g Protein Shake. Its tastes nice and is quick and convenient. This increases your resting metabolism (how well you burn fat) by 20%!

Interesting, carry on my wayward son

Hey!

Let's begin.

20lb Goal

Tools

• Weight

• body fat %

Actions

• Thighs (mid thigh)

Shopping List

Sounds interesting.

Sent from my LT18i using EliteFitness

Hey Neaty01

I have just got in from teaching and nipping out to the gf's now. I will post the next part tomorrow as a new thread on here!

Hey guys

So following on from my last post on this forum Part 1 - Setting Yourself Up For Success

Hopefully you have taken your before pictures, got you total inches and have the food we talked about on part 1 in your fridge! Today I will share with you the exact formula I used to lose a 17lb in 25 days. (Whilst putting on 4lb every week eating junk!)

5 Rules

Following these 5 rules will allow you to lose 20Lb of body fat in 30 days. 20Lb for most people means dropping about 2 clothing sizes either a XXL – L or size 16 – 12. Keeping in mind the waist and hips show even more dramatic reduction.

Rule # 1 No Carbs

No bread, cereal, pasta, rice, crisps, chips, potatoes or breaded foods. If you avoid these you will lose fat. Don't eat white carbs unless you want to get fatter.

Rule # 2 Eat out of 3 Food Groups

Eat as much as you like out of the following food groups but eat all 3 with every meal. (breakfast can be an exception) Mix and match out of:

Protein: Eggs, Chicken (breast or thigh) Beef, Fish, Pork, Lamb

Legumes: Black Beans, Lentils, Red Beans, Soya Beans, Borlotti Beans

Vegetables: Mixed Vegetables, Peas, Brocolli, Green Beans etc. Any vegetables are allowed

If eating out most restaurants will replace the token carb in a meal (chips, potatoes, rice) with a salad or vegetables.

It is important to eat legumes with every meal to give you the calories you will be losing from carbs. Eating legumes with meals = not feeling tired / no dip in energy.

Meals should be about 4 hours apart. My general meal schedule is

8.00am – Breakfast

12.00pm – Lunch

4.00pm – 2nd Lunch

8.00pm – Dinner

If your schedule dictates that you will be out of the house or at work when its meal time (like me) I suggest chicken breast with salad taken in a plastic container or my personal favorite Chilli Con Carny cooked at home and taken to work in a container. It contains all 3 food groups and tastes delicious hot or cold.

Rule # 3 Don't Eat Fruit

Don't eat Fruit, Unless on cheat day of course. Tomatoes are fine though. Fruit = sugar and fructose = fat storage. No fruit on diet days.

Rule # 4 Don't Drink Calories

You are allowed as much water, unsweetened tea and coffee as you like. In fact drinking approx 3 liters of water per day has a big impact on the amount of fat you will lose, I drink 3 liters of water everyday. You are also allowed diet soft drinks e.g. Diet Coke but don't exceed 450ml per day as the aspartame will stimulate weight gain. No milk, fruit juice or normal fizzy drinks.

Rule # 5 Have A Cheat Day Once Per Week

Stuffing your face like a pig once per week actually helps fat loss! If you spike your caloric intake once per week (stuff your face) it will stop your metabolic rate downshifting from caloric restriction in the week. Make sure you have been doing the diet at least 5 days before your first cheat day.

Tips And Tricks

Here are a list of essential tips that can literally make the difference between losing fat and gaining weight. Remember this list..

Eat at least 30g of protein at breakfast. I have a 30g Low calorie protein shake every morning and I also have eggs, organic sausages and turkey bacon when I don’t have training or work in the morning.

Eat breakfast within 30 minutes of waking. If you don’t do this you will fail.

Drink 3 liters of water per day.

Eat every 4 hours.

What I Ate

Here is a list of all the things I ate in the first couple of weeks, later I spiced it up a bit but you will learn all of that in part 4. I still mainly stick to the meals listed:

Home Made Chilli Con Carny

2 Chicken Breast Fillets, Mixed Vegetables, Black Beans

2 Salmon, Mixed Vegetables, Black Beans

Tuna Omelette, Spinach, Black Beans

2 Cod Fillets, Mixed Vegetables, Black Beans

2 haddock fillets, Mixed Vegetables, Black Beans

2 mackerel, Mixed Vegetables, Black Beans

2 Poached Eggs, Organic Sausages, Turkey Bacon (breakfast)

If it sounds too much just think of it as a one week test; after 5 days you can eat whatever you want for 24hours and from the results you will see by tracking your progress you will want to carry on.

Tomorrow I'm going to answer the most frequently asked questions

Quick Weight Loss is Possible but Dont Overdo It!!!!

With obesity reaching record levels, following a high protein low carb diet is usually the suggested approach to losing weight. But does it work?

High protein diets were extremely popular but studies have shown that they can cause bad breath, digestive issues and may even cause kidney disorders. No diet that concentrates on one food group to the exclusion of others is healthy.

A healthy eating routine is one that combines all the nutrients that your body needs in order to function at its best. There are two different types of nutrients found in food. Macronutrients are found in carbohydrates, protein, fats and water. Micronutrients are vitamins and minerals. Your body needs both types to flourish and it is only be ensuring you eat them in the right quantities in order to reach your optimum weight.

Keeping to a high protein low carb diet may not be ideal. Although we need proteins to produce amino acids which used to make cells and tissues, you will put on weight if you eat too much of the wrong sources of protein. Full fat dairy products and fatty red meat are both great sources of protein but consumed excessively will lead to heart disease, cholesterol problems and other health issues.

But, not all carbohydrates are created equal. Your body needs large quantities of carbohydrates to function properly but this does not mean that you can eat as many cakes and biscuits as you want. You should be aiming to consume carbs that score low on the glycaemic index. These will help you burn fat and gain energy – perfect for those new exercise sessions you are going to be undertaking!

Quick Weight Loss is Possible but Dont Overdo It!!!!

With obesity reaching record levels, following a high protein low carb diet is usually the suggested approach to losing weight.

But does it work?

High protein diets were extremely popular but studies have shown that they can cause bad breath, digestive issues and may even cause kidney disorders. No diet that concentrates on one food group to the exclusion of others is healthy.

A healthy eating routine is one that combines all the nutrients that your body needs in order to function at its best. There are two different types of nutrients found in food. Macronutrients are found in carbohydrates, protein, fats and water. Micronutrients are vitamins and minerals. Your body needs both types to flourish and it is only be ensuring you eat them in the right quantities in order to reach your optimum weight.

Keeping to a high protein low carb diet may not be ideal. Although we need proteins to produce amino acids which used to make cells and tissues, you will put on weight if you eat too much of the wrong sources of protein. Full fat dairy products and fatty red meat are both great sources of protein but consumed excessively will lead to heart disease, cholesterol problems and other health issues.

But, not all carbohydrates are created equal. Your body needs large quantities of carbohydrates to function properly but this does not mean that you can eat as many cakes and biscuits as you want. You should be aiming to consume carbs that score low on the glycaemic index. These will help you burn fat and gain energy – perfect for those new exercise sessions you are going to be undertaking!

HANDY TIPS TO BURN FAT NATURALLY: Will Following A High Protein Low Carb Diet Make You Slim?

A PROVEN GUIDE TO RAPID FAT LOSS - part 3 / 7

Today I'm going to share with you the most frequently asked questions about the diet, they consist of questions I had when I started and also questions that people have asked me when looking for guidance. If you have a question that isn't on here feel free to reply and I will answer them.

Is There A Best Time To Weigh Yourself?

Weigh yourself in the morning when you get up before breakfast, and take your weekly measurements on the morning of cheat day before your first meal (breakfast) Remember the measurements are very important, Stones and Lbs can lie but measurements don’t.

Can I Use Anything To Spice Up My Food?

Spices and herbs are fantastic. I personally use Schwartz Herbs and Spices Seasoning, my favourite is Peri Peri. There are a number of things you can add to spice up the food: Salsa without sugar added, Montreal steak rub, chilli paste, as long as there's no sugar you will be OK. Experiment and see how it affects you when you weigh yourself in the morning.

Can I Have Alcoholic Drinks?

On cheat day you can drink as much alcohol as you want but any other time stick to water or red wine (no more than 2 glasses per night)

Is There Anything You Recommend For Snacks?

You wont feel the need for snacks on this diet. Hence eating every 3.5 – 5 hours and eating as much as you want out of the 3 food groups. If you cant control yourself and you have to snack try a bag of carrots or just have another meal eating out of the 3 food groups. I normally have a tablespoon of peanut butter (with no additives and no sugar) late in the evening if I'm peckish.

Do I Have To Have A Cheat Day Once Per Week?

Basically it takes your body about 1 week to enter “starvation” mode due to caloric restriction (dieting), and by this time all the negative effects start to happen like slow/stalled fat loss and decreased metabolism. The good news is it only takes 1 day to reverse via strategic “cheating”. And on this day you can eat as much junk as you like.

The technical explanation is by spiking your caloric intake once per week (stuffing your face) it will stop your metabolic rate downshifting from caloric restriction during the week. It also SUPER BOOSTS fat reduction from increasing cAMP and GMP to improving the conversion of the T4 thyroid hormone to the more active T3.

This means:

NO MORE CRAVINGS - You will have a MASSIVE PSYCHOLOGICAL BENEFIT knowing you’ll be able to enjoy all your favorite foods in a couple of days time when cheat day rolls around.

NO MORE DECREASED MOTIVATION – You will actually be excited about stepping on the scales day after day to see the massive amounts of weight your dropping with this “cheat”.

The basic formula is

You eat fat burning foods to burn calories
You start losing fat
You keep eating foods that release specific fat burning hormones
Your body starts to get used to the foods you eat and fat loss will begin to slow
You CHEAT on your diet for ONE day
Fat loss restarts at a phenomenal pace
You go back to eating fat loss foods
You continue using fat
Your metabolism stay super high
You repeat as needed.

I'm Not Losing As Much Weight As When I Started

The four most common causes for plateauing are:

Not eating within 30mins of waking
Not eating enough protein – remember 30g at breakfast and at least 20g per meal
Not drinking enough water – drink 3 litres per day

Tomorrow I'm going to explain the little known tips you can use to prevent fat gain when on your cheat day :)

Top Bottom