Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

getready to laugh part 2: weak 3

A

acneman

week three new pic im ready for the flames
still natural just vitamins not even creatine

oh by the way ...

bearded clam the reason my skin is shiny in this pic is because i was workin out and got sweaty i figured you might not know what had caused it:confused:

i probably cant give you a great explanation of why it works that way but if you ever pick up something heavy and move it around for a minute you might get sweaty too:angel:

oh im sorry i bet you sweat sitting at your computer you fat bastard :mad:

looking forward to your reply bearded clam:angel:

Last edited:
handsomeboymodelingschool said:
I thought I saw a typo when I read WEAK 3, but then I saw the pic and you are right that's definately WEAK.:(

Your a Joke!!!!!!

Post your pics if your so large!!!!!!!

thanks bigjay i tried to make my pic smaller and failed to maintain quality cant edit it dont know how (the post that is)

now handsomeboymodelingschool

.........So, im a girl!

i did not make a typo i know who i am thank you for responding to this post i guess the otherone just got to embarrasing for you

now once again plz stop emailing me i dont care if it is your birthday... ok im not heartless happy sweet 16
im gonna keep posting my pics for you to enjoy also i feel that bearded clam is frustated and if what you said in your email is true mabey you could help him
:p

handsomeboymodelingschool said:
I'm telling you dude, you can't join the womens tennis team and expect to get bigger that way. You have to lift weights.
Post your pic or leave
You must be small!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry bigjay gotta disagree he keeps emailing me eventhough i tell him im straight and married, and he sent me a pic. i cant say hes small

i told you before

i told ya before drag is not your thing face your homosexual largeness and go to the homo bodybuilder page where youll be happy :) :angel:

hansomboysaremywetdream

.............so, Im a girl!

we know what your about give it up. but if you dont i enjoy making you look stupid. thats my advice.
your welcome

hahahahahahah

whasup max i guess bearded clam has surrenderd i wonder how long handsomfagdragqueen will continue:p

ahhh there you are no you didnt until now but i did and if you read the post you will see this was directed at you and one other you constantly downgrade people and act like your so great.

you suck and thats as bad as im gonna get the rest is up to you you post and i make fun of you until you give up, and you will because you self confidence cant take it because you try to make yourself feel better by flaming outher people you even flame the girls on this site.

who all look good btw.

it makes me think your another bigwhitedude or something but you have been around longer so mabey your problems is deeper seated gender comfusion or something mabey you and hansomboy can get together and fill eachothers mouths so you dont have to talk

thats my advice your welcome

Top Bottom