Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diesel/Katana/Forma log

Yup I started therapy yesterday. Something feels weird in my lower hamstring also so ill be careful. I'm taking all this as my body saying "slow down or ill break" so i take it easy from now on and gradually work up. I did a lil chest work out yesterday and even with the 10lbs db on incline press things started to feel weird so i called'er quits. I'll be back stronger than ever no matter what. Lately i've been playing so much PS3, oh well at least ill have big forearms lol.

My protein powder is going to need replenishing soon NTBM is my next order i'm certain of that and a few other goodies.

I believe my next 2 months will be rehab. Hopefully i can salvage the summer and hit the gym before snow hits.

Just a ? off gym/topic does anyone own a Volvo s60? If so how do you like it?

Hey WAF don't forget computer games improve hand/eye co-ordination which is important. :D

well my knee feels great today, so im all pumped up. I'm trying chest today and a lil abs. What weird dreams i've had this week, its like a movie every night.

lol!! um no they weren't.. Well there's always tonight, its like a bunch of movies put into a dream never had so many.

just got in from a vacation for the past 3 weeks. The rest was much needed. My knee is pretty good im doing squats @ BW till failure now, im still taking it easy as i dont want to mess it up again. My pec is doing good also so im going to hit the gym tonight. I feel and look like a bag of shit, but i good was good to get away from everything.

Top Bottom