Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GetNBigggers Sept 15 Contest Pics

My Diet and Cardio for the show

i started my diet about 12 weeks out cutting out all pasta and bread and limiting my intake of potatoe and rice with oatmeal and broccolli as my main sources of carbs. I upped my protein to about 250-350gperday from sources like chicken breast, turkey breast, egg whites and protein powder ( I like proscore by Cahmpion Nutrition). At about 4 weeks out I cut out pretty much all potatoe and just ate rice and mostly broccoli and oatmeal for carbs. 1 cup oatmeal for braefast and basically broccoli the rest of the time. i upped the protein more to about 350-400 grams perday mainly from chicken breast and egg whites and protein powder. I kept this same diet until two weeks out when I cut the rice and had only oatmeal for breakfast and broccoli the rest of the time. Protein stayed the same until 10 days before the show when I went to chicken breast and egg whites only until 5 days before when I carb depleted by eating only a little broccoli and chicken breast for two days and then 4 oz. chicken and 8 oz, sweet potatoe until show time. I stopped fluid intake on Thurs night only taking sips of distilled water until show. For cardio I did 45 min AM stair climber and 45 minPm tredmill highest elevation until two weeks out and then only stairs 30 min Am and 30 min Pm.

thanks for the response , you did it right and it shows. I do a similar diet except I have the occasional cheat meal and I have some meals with no carbs on the non cheat days.

For cardio it is more or less the same except I do it once a day unless I get closer to the show and I feel I have alot of work to do.

What are your plans for off season?

You look GREAT. Hard as NAILS. Thats how guys should come into a show. You clearly did all your homework. It shows from all angles. I'm a firm believer that us older guys (I'm 40) must do more work, train harder, eat cleaner, more cardio and we can beat the young guys more often then not. You clearly beat hands down your fellow middle weights.
This weekend I also competed as a middle weight 174# and beat 12 other younger guys. It feels good to be on top of a young mans sport.
You Rock GetnBigger. Good luck at your national show.
Stick with your sucessful game plan. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

Later,
kdtl61

Bay area !!!!

NICE to see a Bay area guy @Nationals!!!

Excellent shape/symmetry--> and EXTREMELY hard & tight.
I know what it takes to get into that kinda shape---> and I applaud you for it.

GOOD LUCK @Nationals

Top Bottom