Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

general advice

maximus_11

Allo everyone,just after some advice for a course i'm planning on starting in the new year. Two years ago I done a 9 week course consisiting of:
weeks 1-9,1ml of tren ace and 1 ml of masteron every mon,wed,fri
weeks 4-9, 4 x clen everyday (morning before breakfast)
weeks 7-9,1ml winstrol depot,mon,weds,fri. 2x tamoxifen ED, 2x proviron ED.
I got very good results from this, however, i'm just wondering if theres a way of getting similar results in 6weeks by adding or changing anything in the mix.
I'm currently 170cm,78kg,11.5% BF. have been training for 6yrs and have done quite a few courses in that time, so not worried about anything not agreeing with me.
I want a lean,hard,dry look.
Every bit of input will be appreciated.
Will post some pics of my previous form and once i start will post pics along the way. Cheers

age? idk what your foreign shit means. try doing your own research. for whatever the f you want. then we will tweak whatever cycle fits your needs. and do it well. sorry for the bluntness.. i'm drunk.

age? idk what your foreign shit means. try doing your own research. for whatever the f you want. then we will tweak whatever cycle fits your needs. and do it well. sorry for the bluntness.. i'm drunk.

lol great advice. I think when you need to end the post with "sorry im drunk" you shoudnt bother clicking sumbit. Anways...

You could always lower the doeses and stick to the same compounds if you liked them. IMO the last cycle was far too big and im glad you only did it 9 weeks.

You do however eed to do more research. If your goals are lean dry hard muscle then search for compounds with these properties. Anavar, winstrol, primo, EQ, masteron. compounds like this are great starters. Then add in some test accordingly to help keep you up. 2-3 compounds max for me. No point going crazy. Lower the dose and run it a tad longer 10-12 weeks. Slow and steady wins the race. Do your research before you jump into another one and youl see what I mean.

Harry

Gr8 post harry. OP this is the best advice youre gonna get^^^. I second making the cycle a little bit longer and keeping more of what you build. I do have to say that was one hell of a first cycle for you bro. Would you mind stating your expereince on that, like sides etc?
Best of luck to you bro.:)

that wasnt my first cycle,i had done some test e and deca previous a couple times to that and was after something to rip up for a holiday,i got my gear from a bodybuilder at my gym,i told the results i was after and he sold me the stuff. i know of 2 other people that have dne the same course with wicked results too!!!
as for sides, i didnt realise a drop in sex drive or problems in that area,no other tell tale signs either,my temper did get very short however and once it was over i kept the gains and leanness,hardness a good 8weeks,after which i was still very lean just not as solid looking,maintained bodyweight pretty well too.
i've researched all of the drugs i'm interetsed in using and have used before,thats why i'm asking you lot who know alot more than i do for some pointers. as i've read with tren ace and masteron ,its best to inject EOD so if i was doing 1ml of each 3x per week,how do i lower the dose?only do .5ml at a time or???
i also done the same course as on first post but instead of mast i used eq, this was before i started looking a bit more into it and was doing whatever the bloke who had been training and using gear for umpteen years told me.
thanks anyway to harry harry and zedhed

Keep it simple. I think your over complicating things just because you think the more you add the more youl see. Not always the case.

For your goals why not keep it simple and go with a simple test base and primo? If you feel the need to add another compound to the mix then I would go for something like winstrol or anavar. These are not needed tho. The only problem with primo is price. If you dont want to shell out for it then go with tren again. You should know tren by now so if you can cope with the sides then that choice is yours.

Your current stats arent all that different from mine and I too look for lean hard dry gains. In the summer I hope to run this cycle...

Week 1-15 Test @ 400mg / week
Week 1-14 Primo @ 600mg / week
Week 11-15 Beastrol @ 30mg / day

A simple enough PCT will have me recoverd so no need for scary harsh compounds. Il help you with this too if you like. I hope to hit 186lbs and drop to 6% BF or below.

Just my thoughts.

Harry

i agree with harry slow and steady, evertime i pushed the envelope i had to battle sides, best cycle and best reults i ever had was 16 weeks moderate dose test prop primo and masteron roughly 400 mgs per week each.... no sides great gains was 200 pounds 8% in like 4 months.......

however i will never touch Tren again doesnt even compare to Primo imo you get what you pay for bro........

Top Bottom