Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gear from ntbm.com

Bro - I see where you're coming from as far as the consumption of the pills...but just because its in pill form and you swallow it doesnt classify it like taking 15-20 aspirin or tylenol a day...read the ingredients and what gear does, and you will realize that in order to get MAXIMUM results from the stuff...thats what it would take. Its about the protein. Not like a bunch of crazy chemicals...it takes 4-5 pills to be equivilant to like a protein shake.

its the amout of pills thats a problem ??? i thought you were talking about the price. lol do you take childrens liquid tylenol when you habve a cold

im still takin protein powder aswell so that why i was wonder why u need 20 pills a day. and yes its the amount of pills, the cost and the pain in the ass of swolling 20 pills a day. im not replacing protein powders...im using in conjuction.

I am sure you will do less harm to your body by taking Gear as opposed to being worried about the caps consumption, stress is the number one cause of death.

You know what? You're right. Fuck that. All those pills. My god, it must take up to 30 seconds to take them.

This is bodybuilding bro. The old timers used to take hundreds of pills -- liver tabs, yeast, colostrum , 12 eggs a day. They'd drink milk with all sorts of shit -- grass, blood, raw eggs, seaweed -- ANYTHING to give them an anabolic edge.

What's available today is light years beyond that and you're complaining about a few extra pills?

Do yourself a favor...take up ping pong. This sport is not for you.

damn bro lil harsh reaction to somebody that spent their money on your product. If i was the reppin a product that i created (i think u came up with gear basically right?) I might wanna just inform the dude what gear is used for and the advantages to takin more a day as oppose to less, and the most beneficial times to take them if you're going to use less. I wouldn't think that just because someone isn't as serious about bodybuilding as you are that they wouldn't benefit from using gear in whatever dosage.

To the OP, from what i understand gear is an excellent protein supplement that keeps your body in a state of anabolism as oppose to catabolism, therefore, takin more of gear spread out through the day between meals could be very benefitial to preventing muscle loss.

I've been through a few bottles of gear myself and due to the cost of not necessarily gear but the overall high cost of all the supps i take combined, when im tryin to cut costs i use gear 4 caps along with 3 caps of protein factory hydropeptides pre-work out. I think it's a great supp to provide protein to fuel ur muscles through a workout, i typically use karbolyn an hour before, a pre-workout energy drink 30 before, and then gear as soon as im walkin out the door. I think it's an awesome supp and ive used it post-workout too at 4 caps, but i get super plasma serum from big blast post workout so to save money ive been holdin off on the gear.

The main benefit to me to using gear is that it seems like my muscles never feel super fatigued during my workouts if i use it pre-workout, and the fatigue comes a lot faster when i dont take it. I took a couple bottles and then was off it for a month and im really glad to be back on it the last couple weeks, it's a breakthrough supp to me and one of the top ones ive ever taken.

fukn long ass post wtf, im bored STFU

Reactions: AAP
damn bro lil harsh reaction to somebody that spent their money on your product. If i was the reppin a product that i created (i think u came up with gear basically right?) I might wanna just inform the dude what gear is used for and the advantages to takin more a day as oppose to less, and the most beneficial times to take them if you're going to use less. I wouldn't think that just because someone isn't as serious about bodybuilding as you are that they wouldn't benefit from using gear in whatever dosage.

To the OP, from what i understand gear is an excellent protein supplement that keeps your body in a state of anabolism as oppose to catabolism, therefore, takin more of gear spread out through the day between meals could be very benefitial to preventing muscle loss.

I've been through a few bottles of gear myself and due to the cost of not necessarily gear but the overall high cost of all the supps i take combined, when im tryin to cut costs i use gear 4 caps along with 3 caps of protein factory hydropeptides pre-work out. I think it's a great supp to provide protein to fuel ur muscles through a workout, i typically use karbolyn an hour before, a pre-workout energy drink 30 before, and then gear as soon as im walkin out the door. I think it's an awesome supp and ive used it post-workout too at 4 caps, but i get super plasma serum from big blast post workout so to save money ive been holdin off on the gear.

The main benefit to me to using gear is that it seems like my muscles never feel super fatigued during my workouts if i use it pre-workout, and the fatigue comes a lot faster when i dont take it. I took a couple bottles and then was off it for a month and im really glad to be back on it the last couple weeks, it's a breakthrough supp to me and one of the top ones ive ever taken.

fukn long ass post wtf, im bored STFU

I didn't get that it was the cost that was his concern -- more the inconvenience of taking X amount of pills.

Hey, I appreciate anyone's business but I'm going to call it straight. I'll live with one less customer who isn't serious to let the ones who ARE serious know that I'm going to give honest advice.

Great thread, like some of the info in here, but as it looks like the thread is dead, and it is about gear rather than posting another one i'll ask it in here if its okay.

Lots of info about gear, and what it does. What about the fact of age etc and how old you should be to start it. I am not going to start it anytime soon, im only 16 but thats cause i have been told its for later on, when one becomes more experienced.

Also is it only for people who are on the juice as well? Or anybody can use it?

thanks

I didn't get that it was the cost that was his concern -- more the inconvenience of taking X amount of pills.

Hey, I appreciate anyone's business but I'm going to call it straight. I'll live with one less customer who isn't serious to let the ones who ARE serious know that I'm going to give honest advice.

thats the worst business moto ive eva heard of. well hey its ur business so do as u plz. i think u have displayed here exactly what customers mean to u. cause they are hard core body builders do u not want there money?? whos to say i dont have 100 mates that wanted to try it. but meh i wont loss sleep ova it and will make sure to recommend the product to anyone else that needs customer service to the highest quality aswell haha. yes thread is now dead as i will neva use the product again knowing what my dollar means to the maker.

Great thread, like some of the info in here, but as it looks like the thread is dead, and it is about gear rather than posting another one i'll ask it in here if its okay.

Lots of info about gear, and what it does. What about the fact of age etc and how old you should be to start it. I am not going to start it anytime soon, im only 16 but thats cause i have been told its for later on, when one becomes more experienced.

Also is it only for people who are on the juice as well? Or anybody can use it?

thanks

questions will be answer only if u r a hardcore body builder. joe blows like u and me will just get shot down. the maker is happy to lose customers that arent hardcore as stated above. :) enuf of the clowning but im sure someone can help u with info u require.

Top Bottom