Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gear from ntbm.com

Yes, some feel like it is a lot of pills to swallow. Personally it doesn't bother me. I made a thread when I was using it and N2Slin. I was also taking Beverly Ultra 40 and Density as well. So I won't even say how many tabs and pills I was swallowing per day. If you get bored look up the threads and Beverly's serving size (24 tabs of Ultra 40 alone)

For the average user, GEAR is best utilized as a mini meal for times when you can't get solid food in and pre workout. I still carry a bottle when I travel for when I am on the airplanes and don't want to snack on those pretzels and shit and don't want to eat fast food in the terminals.

ah yep makes sense. ur ppl still usin em with protein powders are as replacement? can see the convience of things in tabs.

thats the worst business moto ive eva heard of. well hey its ur business so do as u plz. i think u have displayed here exactly what customers mean to u. cause they are hard core body builders do u not want there money?? whos to say i dont have 100 mates that wanted to try it. but meh i wont loss sleep ova it and will make sure to recommend the product to anyone else that needs customer service to the highest quality aswell haha. yes thread is now dead as i will neva use the product again knowing what my dollar means to the maker.

Damn ozcro.

Just going to start off with saying, if i am not wrong Nelson Montana does not own NTBM right? I thought it was Nathan Chase, unless that is him.

W/e it is i see why your pissed, he came off as a complete dick because he made an assumption, but needtobuildmuscle.com isn't owned by him and there customer service and views on customers are great.

No reason to completely shut them out, but if it is owned by Nelson Montana i would most likely do the same as you.

thats the worst business moto ive eva heard of. well hey its ur business so do as u plz. i think u have displayed here exactly what customers mean to u. cause they are hard core body builders do u not want there money?? whos to say i dont have 100 mates that wanted to try it. but meh i wont loss sleep ova it and will make sure to recommend the product to anyone else that needs customer service to the highest quality aswell haha. yes thread is now dead as i will neva use the product again knowing what my dollar means to the maker.

Hey bro, you don't have to be a hardcore bodybuilder to be serious. But yes, there is a commitment to this game. I'd be willing to help any way I can. I think if cost were an issue, needto could even help you there. But if you're going to complain about the inconvenience of sparing an extra 30 seconds a day, then I'm going to assume you're not really interested in improving and I'm not going to beg you for your business.

And let's be real. You're not going to recommend what you yourself are not going to take. But that's okay. If your friends are serious they'll find out for themselves what products are good and they may not mind taking a few extra pills to see results.

Anyway, you may want to rethink giving up so easily. Train hard, use the right additions, and you can start to see some amazing changes. There's nothing like it.

Great thread, like some of the info in here, but as it looks like the thread is dead, and it is about gear rather than posting another one i'll ask it in here if its okay.

Lots of info about gear, and what it does. What about the fact of age etc and how old you should be to start it. I am not going to start it anytime soon, im only 16 but thats cause i have been told its for later on, when one becomes more experienced.

Also is it only for people who are on the juice as well? Or anybody can use it?

thanks

It's 100% natural and can be used by anyone.

And because you're 16 I'm going to let your last comment slide. But if you think you can come on here and act disrespectfully to senior members, you'll be gone. Fast. You decide.

I like this product. I take 4 before and 4 after my workouts.

also it would be awesome to take when waking up and going to bed as well. the key to build muscle is to be in an anabolic state.. which means also eating every 2 hours. so say you go to the gym and then go food shopping, then drive home. you might go a full 3 hours without eating. so gear helps offset that which is why i love it.

also Nelson knows his stuff so you guys on here should take a step back and learn from him instead of giving him a hard time. go to the chat and conversation board if you want to play around and make trouble.... but on the other boards we don't harass others like that.

Ok so I bought a bottle the other day and I really can't wait to try it. However, I'm slightly concerned about the amount of pills that people are saying one needs to take daily. I'm a college student and I am on a budget to some extent. I'm going to give this product a legitimate chance and will be willing to pay for it if I really see results but could you give me a no bullshit answer of how long a bottle might last if the product is used effectively? I just want to know what I'm getting in to. I have very little experience with supplements of any kind beyond protein shakes post workout so excuse my lack of knowledge.

10-15 tabs as suggested a day. so 3 weeks bout. not cheap no. if u just wanted protein ur betta off with a 10lb bag of whey for about 60 buks that will last u 3 months.

Ok so I bought a bottle the other day and I really can't wait to try it. However, I'm slightly concerned about the amount of pills that people are saying one needs to take daily. I'm a college student and I am on a budget to some extent. I'm going to give this product a legitimate chance and will be willing to pay for it if I really see results but could you give me a no bullshit answer of how long a bottle might last if the product is used effectively? I just want to know what I'm getting in to. I have very little experience with supplements of any kind beyond protein shakes post workout so excuse my lack of knowledge.

GEAR is a supplement you have to use consistently to see best results. If you're on a tight budget I'd recommend getting a good multi like DX7, a good protein shake like BIG BLAST and maybe BRIDGE, which will give more of a boost to your workouts. GEAR is great, but it's a little more of a "top shelf" supplement. Still, you might notice some changes after a few weeks if your training is on point.

GEAR is a supplement you have to use consistently to see best results. If you're on a tight budget I'd recommend getting a good multi like DX7, a good protein shake like BIG BLAST and maybe BRIDGE, which will give more of a boost to your workouts. GEAR is great, but it's a little more of a "top shelf" supplement. Still, you might notice some changes after a few weeks if your training is on point.

Thanks. I'm going to give it a shot and see for myself.

Top Bottom