Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gear from ntbm.com

i can handle the dosage on the bottle that says 4 pre and 4 post as with 4 seshs a week u still got some value out of a tub. 20 tabs a day means the whole tub last ya 10 days. roids would be cheaper haha

so like 20 tabs a day? fuk dat! along with all the other sups n tabs im takin its just not viable

You know what? You're right. Fuck that. All those pills. My god, it must take up to 30 seconds to take them.

This is bodybuilding bro. The old timers used to take hundreds of pills -- liver tabs, yeast, colostrum , 12 eggs a day. They'd drink milk with all sorts of shit -- grass, blood, raw eggs, seaweed -- ANYTHING to give them an anabolic edge.

What's available today is light years beyond that and you're complaining about a few extra pills?

Do yourself a favor...take up ping pong. This sport is not for you.

Reactions: ceo
who said i was doin it for a sport? im just a guy that likes to keep fit n in shape hence why i am not prepared to jab myself with needles and pump all sorts of shit into my body. thanks for ur contribution anyways.

who said i was doin it for a sport? im just a guy that likes to keep fit n in shape hence why i am not prepared to jab myself with needles and pump all sorts of shit into my body. thanks for ur contribution anyways.

Who said anything about needles?

GEAR is 100% natural. Suddenly you're concerned with what you put in your body but a minute ago it was the amount of pills that bothered you. Make up your mind bro.

Who said anything about needles?

GEAR is 100% natural. Suddenly you're concerned with what you put in your body but a minute ago it was the amount of pills that bothered you. Make up your mind bro.

um yer. the amount of pills i put in my body is the concern hence the reason for the post. my mind neva changed on that issue

i kept them by my bed. took them whenever i woke up, right before sleep, right upon awakening. pretty much defeated catabolism. also took them intra workout. nelson knows his shit i think id use any supp he had a part in designing

you know what? You're right. Fuck that. All those pills. My god, it must take up to 30 seconds to take them.

This is bodybuilding bro. The old timers used to take hundreds of pills -- liver tabs, yeast, colostrum , 12 eggs a day. They'd drink milk with all sorts of shit -- grass, blood, raw eggs, seaweed -- anything to give them an anabolic edge.

What's available today is light years beyond that and you're complaining about a few extra pills?

Do yourself a favor...take up ping pong. This sport is not for you.

lmfao

um yer. the amount of pills i put in my body is the concern hence the reason for the post. my mind neva changed on that issue

Still, you make no sense. So it's the AMOUNT of pills that matter? So one cyanide pill is better than 5 vitamin C pills?

Look, if you seriously want to learn to have a better body, stick around. But realize you have a lot to learn.

Top Bottom