Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gear dont always work...?

you're shooting pure vegatable oil and eating filler im sure your "boy" got bunk gear and sold it to whoever he could go to elite-bodiez.com and get a real source homie

A lot of this has been going around. My last 4 cycles were like this. I'm not kidding!!! And there are whole boards promoting these products. Mention bunk and you get chastised or even banned. Drove me nuts trying to figure out what I was doing wrong. At 1.5g test e and 600 mg deca 600 mg tren a/week, 150 mg abombs and 60 mg dbol, daily no effect. No water weight no strength or any sides. Got tested and all blood work was completely normal. Test was even slightly low. I would never run 2 orals in the same cycle, but this is how bad this crap going around is. I am no stranger to this and have many successful runs under my belt prior to my return. 3 different labs.

A lot of this has been going around. My last 4 cycles were like this. I'm not kidding!!! And there are whole boards promoting these products. Mention bunk and you get chastised or even banned. Drove me nuts trying to figure out what I was doing wrong. At 1.5g test e and 600 mg deca 600 mg tren a/week, 150 mg abombs and 60 mg dbol, daily no effect. No water weight no strength or any sides. Got tested and all blood work was completely normal. Test was even slightly low. I would never run 2 orals in the same cycle, but this is how bad this crap going around is. I am no stranger to this and have many successful runs under my belt prior to my return. 3 different labs.

Please post a pic in the pics forum and let people know to avoid it. Sux. Sorry.

Top Bottom