Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lot uv gear-no results

play2win

Quote posted by play2win
got a fucked situation. Ill just give you a quick run thru. Q= why the hell are anabolic steroids not doin a single thing for me? first, all prod are legit and in pharm orig. paks. basic system=pyramid and taper down,an Ill just give you the highest mgs and how long on the high. cycle1= deca 500mg/5wks+dbol @ 80mg/day. total length of 1cycle= 9wks. zero results so I just got pissed off an rammed thru with the start of my 2nd cycle. this one goes like this=im still on this one btw (on my5thwk). test en 700mg/wk, test prop just for start up 2wks @ 200mg EOD, sust 250 @500mg/wk.Im gaining no weight, no strength. also using lots of Protein+creatine.eat 4x day+supps. muscles feel harder than earlier but not necessarily anything to do w the gear.gym=3x/wk,large body parts only.try goin heavy but just cant.
Everyones kickin my ass at the gym an they aint users. doesnt this sound really really nuts??? appreciate any help! cheers -play2win----tempted to go anapolon50----:confused:

The most anabolic compound you can put in your body is "FOOD"

You also while in an anabolic state need to get 6-7 meals a day each containing protein in each ,plus at least 2 grams of protein for every pound of body weight

workouts should be to total falure not some social club meeting!

if you don't get get results from that ,then the gear is fake!

Last edited:
Yeah bro, exactly what Radar said. Espicially with gear you gotta feed the furnace. Also what that deca you gotta have carbs.

Thanks guys. >I guess its time to brush up on my nutrition. How do you know which gear needs carbs, protein etc etc...?

Thanks guys. >I guess its time to brush up on my nutrition. How do you know which gear needs carbs, protein etc etc...?

I those 6-7 meals they should be balanced with some of each,Protein (chicken) ,Carbs, Potato,micros such as omega 3 fish oil ,flax seeds,nuts & fruit!

You could also have very high SHBG.

SHBG ninds to sex hormons making them unable to bind to the receptor. All the serum test in the world wont do much good if its all bound to SHBG. You can get blood work done to test you SHBG levels. Its influenced by many things, just google it and you will be reading for days.

Top Bottom