Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gains with new diet?

BabyJayPenn

Sorry if this isnt on the right forum.

I've been working out for almost a year now until a month ago, when I got mono ( yeah being 17 years old its pretty common ). I lost almost about 7 pounds so my stats now are

17 years old
5'10

I'm so bummed about these losses I was even almost considering doing a cycle of winny just to put on a couple of pounds.

Anyways long story short I decided to put off the cycle for a year or 2, but I got some mass gainer (Mutant mass) and some whey Protein, I also tweaked my diet this time around to make the most gains possible.

So my main question is, going to the gym 4-5 times a week and with a good diet what kind of gains should I be making every month (weight wise and strength wise) Considering my training routine is good and so is my diet.

Thanks alot guys this is my first post so try not to bash haha
Merry Christmas

Sorry if this isnt on the right forum.

I've been working out for almost a year now until a month ago, when I got mono ( yeah being 17 years old its pretty common ). I lost almost about 7 pounds so my stats now are

17 years old
5'10

I'm so bummed about these losses I was even almost considering doing a cycle of winny just to put on a couple of pounds.

Anyways long story short I decided to put off the cycle for a year or 2, but I got some mass gainer (Mutant mass) and some whey Protein, I also tweaked my diet this time around to make the most gains possible.

So my main question is, going to the gym 4-5 times a week and with a good diet what kind of gains should I be making every month (weight wise and strength wise) Considering my training routine is good and so is my diet.

Thanks alot guys this is my first post so try not to bash haha
Merry Christmas

Definitely put off the steroids until you are AT LEAST 21 years old.

Check out the website for hypertrophy specific training (HST): Hypertrophy-Specific Training : : Official Home of HST

The HST website will give you step by step info on diet & exercise.

Now are you sure that your height is 5'10"?

If your height is truly 5'10" and your weight is in the 140's that makes you quite a light boy. The good news is that with proper sleep, diet, and exercise you will grow like a weed :)
Do it right and you'll be up to 200 pounds in no time.

Definitely put off the steroids until you are AT LEAST 21 years old.

Check out the website for hypertrophy specific training (HST):
The HST website will give you step by step info on diet & exercise.

Now are you sure that your height is 5'10"?

If your height is truly 5'10" and your weight is in the 140's that makes you quite a light boy. The good news is that with proper sleep, diet, and exercise you will grow like a weed :)
Do it right and you'll be up to 200 pounds in no time.

Well I might be 5'9
And I don't know if I mentioned it I used to be pushing 150 before I got mono which I dropped a lot of weight due to lack of sleep, exercise and appetite. Still even though I was pushing 150 I am a light little fella haha

Well I might be 5'9
And I don't know if I mentioned it I used to be pushing 150 before I got mono which I dropped a lot of weight due to lack of sleep, exercise and appetite. Still even though I was pushing 150 I am a light little fella haha

Remember to get your protein. At least 1 gram of protein per pound of desired body weight per day.

17 years old
5'10

Do yourself a favor and do not take the approach of steriods at the age of 17. Please.

At your age, you should focus on lifting heavy and pounding the protien and carbs. Keep fats low but do not omit them completely.

Go to needtobuildmuscle.com and get a good protien to supplement the times when you need to get a quick protien shake in.

If you keep you diet clean and hit the gym hard four days a week, you will grow. Trust me.

How about Protein Shakes? It is generally known that these shakes help in boosting your energy and overall weight. Many bodybuilders consume these protein shakes to boost their body mass levels. Try it out, might help ypu !!!

Do yourself a favor and do not take the approach of steriods at the age of 17. Please.

At your age, you should focus on lifting heavy and pounding the protien and carbs. Keep fats low but do not omit them completely.

Go to needtobuildmuscle.com and get a good protien to supplement the times when you need to get a quick protien shake in.

If you keep you diet clean and hit the gym hard four days a week, you will grow. Trust me.

thanks alot

Yeah I've completely rebuilt my diet. thanks

Top Bottom