Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gaining weight, and the correct diet?

oki thanks pal, and i'll give them a read tommorow, as it's 00:31 and got a few thngs to deal with, only reason im not full skin and bones is from sexerise :p
and 7 years junoir rugby, ill bookmark them sites for tomorrow, thanks again :)

Edit: downloaded file, ill give a browse tomorrow afternoon :)
Another edit, download the file, opend in notepad came up with random letters, what i gotta do with it? open with?

Last edited:
So today, is the first time i've been quite ill while on this kind of diet, what to do? try keep eating? (which i have been) or just eat as much as i can,
Also decided to buy some whey power, tastes like crap.... but as long as it does its job, i guess i can handle that

Yea... you get used to it.. the whole 'tastes like crap' deal... ;) But yea... ill as in full, dizzy, gross, nausea kinda? I hear ya.. it's a LOT to take in... just do what you can... start by adding a meal... then another, then another.. 'til you're rockin' 6 a day.. it takes time for you body to adjust... it's not used to being HAMMERED with calories... but it'll come.. hang in there... I know... I felt the same today actually. I'm trying to gain, and was in meetings all day... so when I got out I 'made up for it...' ate.. hour later.. trained... RIGHT after training... BIG ASS shake... then an hour later... I had chicken, veggies, and almonds... I thought I was gunna hurl... but you just git'r done... I'm just about to eat some ground beef, and rice... and the idea makes me want to DIE... but you gotta do it...

Eating to grow is a full time job... no shit... and no room for slacking... eat hard... like you train... :)

Indeed, new shaker came so dont have odd lumps, starting off with weight gainer shake in morning then before work out ill have the "taste like crap alot whey protien one"

Don't forget the staple exersizes bro. Pull-ups, Push-ups, and all the leg muscles. Do legs on the same day you want to grow/improve your worst body part. Legs produce twice as much test as bench pressing.
I was your weight and height at your age, I'm 31 now and its still tough to keep weight.
If you cheat or lose focus.... you'll lose weight.

Btw. Weight is not everything bro. If you can toss up 225, leg press/squat 400-600 lbs, or row 250 lbs, your going to be a huge cut above most non bodybuilding guys 40-80 lbs heavier.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Btw. Weight is not everything bro. If you can toss up 225, leg press/squat 400-600 lbs, or row 250 lbs, your going to be a huge cut above most non bodybuilding guys 40-80 lbs heavier.

Indeed, i also want to put weight on though so i can look fairly good as well, with a low self esteem, basically because like i've said im skin and bone's

I do not want to be massive though as i personally don't think it would suit me.
And thanks for your reply :)

It'll come bro, it'll come.
People think I'm 180-185lbs because definition. And I've never broke 170 yet.
Ur staring years eariler than me, your golden!!

People think I'm 180-185lbs because definition. And I've never broke 170 yet.
Ur staring years eariler than me, your golden!!

Damn nice, they think your 180-185 because of the looks or because of the lifting weight you can do?
And the secodn sentence i don't understand at the moment (fell asleep and just woken back up after been ill )

Sry for the crappy typos.
They assume I'm 180-5 because of the look. Most don't see me at the gym because they go eat mc Ds after work and I'm in the gym.
And your starting your working out at a slighty younger age than I did, You have a head start on your goals... Your gonna do good.

Top Bottom