Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gaining weight, and the correct diet?

That sounds tasty IMO, my problem is money though and steak isen't cheap around here, i've heard of some seed's from some-were and it slows down your metablism, (after all mine is fast) but apparently it tastes horrible, but i think it's that flax seed thing?

My average routine on a very strict budget normally consist's off,
Meal 1
1-2 bowls of oatmeal, flavored
Weight gainer

Meal 2
Bacon and egg butty
5-6 slices of bacon
4 slices of bread (brown)
1-3 egg's

Meal 3
Onion and bacon mash (large amount fills me up)

Meal 4 before work out
Weight gainer shake
normally something light, such as 2-4 cheese on toast

meal 5 After work out

Glass of milk or water
Protien bar

Meal 6
Chicken with veggies/meat/gamon/streak (rarly)

Snacks = youghet's, protein bars, odd sandwitch now and again.

Also one thing i do love and can eat is recently cooked tuna pasta sweetcorn

What can i change here? or does it seem okay?
thank you for shareing your's with me

I hear ya man... I'm still $1,000,000 shy of being a millionaire myself... ;)

My average routine on a very strict budget normally consists of,

Meal 1
1-2 bowls of oatmeal, flavored (awesome.. but bulk oats are cheaper)

Weight gainer (That's ok... quick and easy)

Meal 2
Bacon and egg butty (egg butty?? like carton eggs?)
5-6 slices of bacon
4 slices of bread (brown)
1-3 egg's

This is great!

Meal 3
Onion and bacon mash (large amount fills me up)

What's a large amount? How much bacon? Try and fire some ground beef in there too... or a can of tuna?

Meal 4 before work out
Weight gainer shake
normally something light, such as 2-4 cheese on toast

I would have this AFTER training... rather then before but keep the cheese and toast.. and have the protein bar before... better yet.. scrap the protein bar, and have a can or two of tuna.. cheaper... and better for you

meal 5 After work out

Glass of milk or water
Protien bar

Switch this up with the shake... like I said up there

Meal 6
Chicken with veggies/meat/gamon/streak (rarly)

Nice.. but you want some more carbs in there too.. for your after AFTER training meal... brown rice, or a few slices of good quality bread would do the trick... more oats even...

Snacks = youghet's, Protein bars, odd sandwitch now and again.

Also one thing i do love and can eat is recently cooked tuna pasta sweetcorn

What can i change here? or does it seem okay?
thank you for shareing your's with me

Sounds great all in all buddy, but just remember though to BE CONSISTENT.. THAT is the key. All the planning in the world won't save you if you don't eat it. It'll suck, and is a lot of food, and you won't 'want to'. I know I've been there.

It's SO much easier to just get up, have a smoke and a coffee, (which will curb your already NON existing appetite...) then not eat 'til 1:00 - 2:00pm.

1:00 - 2:00pm hits, and you'll HAMMER down a HUGE ASS meal to 'Make up for it', which doesn't work. You'll be REALLY full, and won't be able to eat until like 7:00pm... at this point, you'll eat another big meal, or have a shake, and say 'Shit man... I eat a lot! WTF!!' When in really you'll havee eaten like 1500 - 1800 calories.

It's not easy to gain weight for guys like us... we fart and burn 500 calories... but if you are consistent.. it should work out.. just gotta trust in the system... it'll be slow moving.. but don't get discouraged... trust me...

When I started eating to gain.. it went something like this:

Week 1: Can't eat all the meals.. I just couldn't fit them in every day

Week 2: I can stuff them all down, but got DAMN it was hard

Week 3: I'm humming from the workouts... and the meals just make me feel great, alive, and vibrant!

Just remember EATING is more then 1/2 the battle for us little dudes...

Train HARD though.. to keep the appetite up.. and hard doesn't mean long... it means HAMMER IT EVERY SESSION for an hour TOPS.. get IN, TRAIN HARD.. get out, and EAT!!

EAT HARD
TRAIN HARD
SLEEP HARD

Repeat...

OVER AND OVER and OVER again.. and when you're too tired.. DO IT.. and when you're too full... EAT IT!

You'll grow... I guarantee it...

Thank you so very much, you have helpt me one hell of alot, man you are like one of nicest internet guys on here that i've seen,
At the moment on stuffing my face on a full chicken with 5 slices of bread, lettuce, mayo i cried when i noticed i forgot the tomato's

Thank you once again :)

Edit: the bacon in my bacon/onion mash, is around 6-8 rashions.

Where are you from? The UK? :)

Cool bro! It's funny the little email notification came up saying that I got a reply.. and the first thing I was gunna write was:

"Why are you still reading! EAT!!" lol.. then I read it, and you're eating! YAY!

Good stuff buddy! That's the spirit... now ANOTHER important piece to this puzzle is to not OBSESS over it.. have a life as well.. but just make sure to fit in your meal times... it's paramount to success... train hard... and live the lifestyle :)

Take some before pics too.. to fire up here... and run a little log... I'm a fat ass ATM... here's mine... :)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/diet-bodybuilding/its-diet-time-bitin-bullet-742023.html

The fact is i do eat alot, but never get's put on, but maybe because its shitty food, picture hmmm...... i'm very self consues about my self because im a skinny twig compared to these guys truth be told
but your wish is my command if it's needed let me go borrow a camera.

And time?i have plenty my girlfriend of 2 years left me, no job as none going im ready!!!

Edit: yes im from the UK

Damn women... ;)

Well here's mine from when I started.. I was 19... 123 lbs.. BRUTAL! lol

I was that 'swim with a shirt on' dude too man...

21906-matt_1.jpg

okay going to upload some, had to nip to a friends house to grab her camera (well ex -.- ) should be on soonish :)

well lost the camera usb so pics will have to wait, i will for sure throw one up as soon as i find or get a new one! :)

Edit: picture's will have to wait till friday, silly ex has lost her friggen usb wire for her camera,
Wound up because of that not sure why.....

Going to make some cheese on toast ;)

Last edited:
Okay, as she can't find it, decided to take some temp one's on my phone, which was hard because off having to hold it with 1 hand, it will have to do though!

Please don't hate too much.

Arm's untensed.

img860.imageshack.us/i/image415.jpg/

Showing chest area
img863.imageshack.us/i/image416.jpg/

Tensed
img25.imageshack.us/i/image417k.jpg/

Might need to add http:// due to my post limit.
These are temp picture's only.
comments ? :/

Holy SHIT buddy! You look like I did AFTER a year of training! lol.. no shit.. That's not too too bad at all man! Great little base to start with... for sure! Just keep at it... and eat... and lift... but make sure you life with BIG movements... none of this concentration curls stuff..

Here.. read this... this is the BEST Program I've ever done.. for real...

http://www.elitefts.com/ws4sb/WS4SB.pdf

Read EVERYTHING on Elitefts...

Also T NATION | The Intelligent and Relentless Pursuit of Muscle LOTS of good stuff on there!!

Top Bottom