Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gaining weight, and the correct diet?

Aaronv92

Hello, well i guess i'll post my stat's here,
Highest: 5'8
Weight: 130

Now i know, i'm a fairly small guy (small guy in the gym as most people would say)
I have a high metabilsm, and have been looking around these forum's a fair bit looking at simlair problem's, now i'm a guy that will keep pushing and pushing to become what i want, meaning i will fight my metabilsm system untill needed.

I'm currently on a very msall budget which is mainly the reason i'm here, i'm not lazy which is why i don't have a job, i've even offer'd to help for free in some garage's around here and they just can't take more people on, i also do not claim jobseaker's as my mum is currently disabled.
I only take around 2k cal's max a day, now is there anything cheap which i can buy which can add extra cal's/weight onto me faster? i don't care about the taste/texture as i want to achive my personal goal,

Currently i'm taking "body fortress" weight gainer shakes, averaging 2-3 a day often doubling up to take a higher intake, now i do not want to resort to drug's as i don't want to skip stepping stone's, what is your idea's on raw eggs? there seem's to be a balance of if it's good or bad for you on google, i would really Apperaicte some help here if you could take the time to help me, if there is anything else you need to know, please ask as i want your help!

Extra note's i do smoke, due to highly streesed, would it be worth dealing with the stress and completely stopping? Also if picture's are needed i'm sure i can previde them quite soon, and also i'm working from ym room with a bar and 2 dumbell's as the nearest gym is 12 miles away and haven't got acess to a car.

Last edited:
bump your cals up to about 3000+ aday . for training you can do cleans , military presses , floor presses, curls , bent over rows , dead lifts , front squats , lunges , weighted chins n pull ups ( if youve got a bar to hang from) , side lat raises , weighted crunches etc etc and stop f++++n smoking .

Smoking will rob you of your cardio... you should stop that... I used to be you dude... except I was 123lbs... and 6 feet tall... NO appetite... smoked too.. but yea... just try to cut down, or quit... (it's 2011... no one smokes anymore...) you'll FEEL better.. TASTE better... SMELL better... and you'll look MUCH better... no more cough etc...

Start eating... NOW... punch your calories into FitDay - Free Weight Loss and Diet Journal until it equals 3000 or so... made up of Protein carbs, and fats... if you don't want to count.. just eat 5 - 6 times a day... and at EACH meal... have some protein... Chicken, fish, beef, cottage cheese, tofu.. etc... a good sized chunk... like a fist or two... eat that first... and when you're done eating that... eat anything else... 'til you're full.. do this when you wake up... and every 3 hours 'til you crash... it'll be tough... and you'll hate it... but you gotta do it to grow man... Trust me...

Hey aaron you will have some type of fast foods for weight gaining and also the chicken breast's will give you the better one result's in the session of gaining weight... Brown rice, cheese, and meat will also help you much in gaining weight....

Thank you both for your replys, i signed up for another website before this one, and they just hated on me because i was skinny,
But this is kind of helping, i've slowly started cutting down on smoking, and this time i know i can quit, because this is what i want.
I will eat all that you have recommended to be, whats your say on doubling up on weight gainer in a glass?

Ok, just been into town and decided to get my self a cooked chicken, ill munch on that fairly soon, what about sandwicthes with the chicken?
tasty indeed same results?
also my shake's double up? add water? throw an egg in now and again?

Hey buddy... :)

Chicken sandwiches RULE!! Make two sandwiches:

4 slices of a good bread, 12 grain, or brown, but not that "enriched" shit...
Grind up like 3 - 4 oz of chicken per sandwhich.. top with mayo.. add lettuce, tomato etc... Salt and Pepper... Yum!
Have that with a big ass glass of whole milk.. :D

For 'weight gainer' I always did well with NLarge2... get a good quality one though... none of this SUPER DOOPER CRAZY MASS 8000 or whatever...they don't tend to have very good protein sources, and a lot of bad carb calories...

I mix all my powders with Water... The egg isn't necessary...

okay, at the moment i've been having 2-3 shakes a day with milk, bloody costing me an arm and a leg atm aha :p
I'll start watering it down slight bit at a time, as i'm not much off a water fan.
Water inportant? i heard so, so i've been drinking around 7-10 1 pint glasses a day off that.
Sandwicthes good, full's me up too,
had 5 slices of bacon 2 egg's in my butty for dinner, that good?

Thanks again pal :)

Sure thing.. This is what I eat at the moment.. it's enough for me to grow:

Meal 1: Shake

2 scoops protein
1/2 cup of oats
1/2 cup of berries
ice

Blend, drink.. then go to work

Meal 2 @ work:

6 whole eggs
1/2 cup of spinach
Almonds
Flax seed oil

Meal 3 @ work:

2 cans of tuna
2 TBSP of mayo
1 celery stalk
more almonds

Meal 4 @ work (before training)

7oz chicken
Broccoli
Almonds
Oil

Train

Meal 5 - After training:

2 scoops of protein
2 scoops of Maltodextrin
2 Scoops of gatorade
(This is kinda like one of your weight gain shakes)

Meal 6 - Last meal before bed:

BIG ASS Steak
cup of brown rice
cup of broccoli

It's not the most tasty way to eat... but it works.. :)

Top Bottom