Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gaining Mass/ Bulking up on Anavar

PhysicalGirl said:
but remember AS will slow down your metabolism..

I have never heard this - where did you get this information? Why would AAS slow your metabolism?

Using AAS responsibily, in conjunction with a smart diet and training program, one will put on muscle which will speed up your metabolism. No AAS is a fat burning pill, but Anavar is one AAS that has shown to have some fat burning effect.

I would never go beyond 10 mg! Actually, I was just thinking of doing what u mentioned but, stopping at the 7.5mg. I don't think I should go to 10 mg yet for the first cycle. Will it really make a difference if I increase another half a pill or would it be fine to stop at 7.5? : )

Nobody can say for sure - you'll have to see how it affects YOUR body. You should definately notice increased strength and vascularity. If you are seeing results, no need to increase just for the sake of taking more. More is NOT always better. More can equal more chance for sides too.

I would just give yourself a couple weeks at each dose to gauge how things are progessing - don't rush. I bet 7.5 will be fine, just make sure you are eating well, training smart and resting.

KEL said:

What makes you think that? Daisy_Girl asks "Where did I get this info.

I think that because of the MEDICAL RESEARCH thats been done!!!

T3 is your main thyroid hormone wich has a LARGE effect on your metabolism. If your T3 level become LOWER your metabolism will slow down. AAS lowers your active T3 levels!!!!

I dont make up STUFF!!!!

READ THIS LINK IF YOU DONT BELEIVE ME!!

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=8473383&dopt=Abstract

Last edited:
relative impairment (within the normal range) of thyroid function

Doesn't sound like much was found in that study. I'd like to add that thyroid function (disfunction) has been overated.

The simple addition of muscle mass whether with ASS or not is going to help raise the metabolism and that will help a body lean out. :)

You must not have read it carefully. Second to last line says:

"
We conclude from our results that high dose androgenic anabolic steroid administration leads to a relative impairment (within the normal range) of thyroid function "

The "SCIENTISTS" came to the CONCLUSION based on the TEST RESULTS.

You find me the RESEARCH LAB TESTS that proves that thyroid Hormone DOES NOT affect metabolism...

Also, I have seen women that took AAS put on more fat.

Last edited:
PhysicalGirl said:
You find me the RESEARCH LAB TESTS that proves that thyroid Hormone DOES NOT affect metabolism...

Also, I have seen women that took AAS put on more fat.

1. basic endocrinology says thyroid Hormone DOES affect metabolism- but you cannot conclude that AAS solely slows your metabolism- one study is NOT proof.

2. Every woman I know that has used AAS has put on fat however they also put on muscle mass and that helps raise their metabolic rate hence aids in fat loss.

As Daisy_Girl said no two bodies are the same when it comes AAS- and I agree with her 100% :)

DanielDoll: you will love var - my gf is on it right now and put on some good weight with it. My gf started training with me last year - she was 133 when I got her. She put on 15lbs all natural and then we added var (10mg / day, but it is from Mexico, so..) - she is right now at 161 and going strong (at 5'8").

Couple of points - bb is harder then rocket science, because my rocket is different from yours -:) so
1) Var does cause a little bloat for her - but do not adjust the diet - it is just water retention, you will drop that when you come off
2) Keep your protein and fat high - you need fat not to waste protein - if you want to get more scientific, get some flaxeed oil or some Udo oil to add to your shakes - you will love that stuff
3) Keep your carbs clean, but that means different things for different people - check how your body reacts. I love brown rice, but I get fat on potatos. My gf prefers fruits, etc.. but clearly stay away from starches and high glycemic ones

Good luck and keep your calories high and take your measurements every week.

PhysicalGirl said:

I think that because of the MEDICAL RESEARCH thats been done!!!

AAS lowers your active T3 levels!!!!

I dont make up STUFF!!!!

READ THIS LINK IF YOU DONT BELEIVE ME!!

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=8473383&dopt=Abstract

WHOA PG this is a discussion board, people are going to ask you about your statements, that's what makes it a discussion. 13 exclamation marks makes me think you feel you're being personally attacked but nothing could be further from the truth.

We're just sharing info and discussing fitness related topics. I for one appreciate your input but I'd also like to hear rebuttal and clarification from others.

Reactions: KEL
Top Bottom