Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FUCK...I'm about to kick the fuck out of my friend!!!

well here it is in a nutshell:

work: I handling two jobs at once, our comp fired a guy so Im out and about 1/2 the day and still need to do my own work in that last 1/2.

gf: I love her to death but we have been fighting pretty hard like once a week Im asking myself if we should be together then the other 6 days its very good

pipe game: better than ever stabbin em left and right - only bad thing is not strappin too much so kids/stds and shit are on my head. I will get tested in 2 weeks but Im nt concerned all the ladies are pretty much cool except for this old one I dont know about her I met her like twice blew me once and I f'ed her the other time, both times drunk off my ass and just being rude as hell to her - now shes playing fucken slow songs on my vmail and calling me every 3 hours even though I told her to stop callin and shit. Im afraid of a fatal attraction thing lol Im laughing b/c I think shell go away soon - plus my homies clowin me b/c this 40 year old (I dont think shes 35) keeps callin, worst of all the bitch lives within 2 miles from my pad.. not good.

the pad: got it laced up still need alot of shit to fill up space but I got the essentials down: you know the courvessier glasses, the triniton, the dvd and ps2 and the fridge lol.. to keep the haters out got a dope ass security system and the heater..

thats basically it - oh shit and Im getting my fucken bike fixed it was way more expensive then I thought should be done in like a week or so. So thats cool.. I was itchin to get a new one but decided against it pockets would be tight if that happend.

well if you aren't going to date one girl then make a point of telling each girl that's what you are doing. otherwise it's unfair.

I will not comment on the girl part, but I have found there is no loyalty with friends when it comes to guys. That is why I don't have best friends anymore.

Last edited:
Jimsbbc said:
I will not comment on the girl part, but I have found there is no loyalty when it comes to guys. That is why I don't have best friends anymore.

I don't agree, maybe most people (not just guys) there is a lack of loyalty but I have about 3 male friends that would be loyal as hell and we would all take bullets for each other if we had to. I don't trust anyone I meet really, but Ive been with my boys forever, and I trust them with everything I have - they are like family..

This is something that goes way back. I have been fucked over too many times with my "best friends" hitting on and trying to sleep w/ my gf's in the past. Sometimes it happened, sometimes it didn't. In my personal experience, if she would have, they would jump on it. That is why I do not trust anyone. If you and your friends have that mutual respect, that is really rare.

Top Bottom