Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

From Double Poly to Double Denim? IS it time for me yet???

S

solidj55

I have only done one bench meet and I was in the 165lb class. I won my class with a Double Poly(Inzer of course). I benched 350 with that shirt. Well Ive gotten fat as fuck lol and Im up to 190 right now. I have a meet at the end of march that I will be doing and Im going to go into the 181class for this one. Now I have gotten tons stronger since Ive put on all of this weight and I am not sure where I am at strength wise. Some of my best benches have been like 300lbs for 5 reps(up from a mere double and failing on the third) easily, I stopped at five to go up in weight. I did an all out set with 275 one day cause I felt good but didnt really want to do any real heavy weights that day and I got it for 12. That is an improvement because I used to fail on 6 or 7. Anyway am I strong enough to own a double denim shirt lol??? I want to throw up some real fuckin weight and I know denims are the way to go. What is your opinions???

I would say you are definately strong enough for a double denim. Denim is awesome. It outperforms poly by a bunch imho. But it is a bit tricky getting one to fit right, especially if you are not allowed to wear it open back. Good luck, though, and definately get the denim.

B.

Yes go ahead and get one. Just get your relaxed measurements and order it like that. Dont worry about cutting the neck learn denim first. Then cut it later. If you get your tris stronger , and want a tighter fit get Karins number from Brian and she will make it smaller for ya. Go get one!

Thanks guys I really appreciate the help. Should I get the Double Denim or Double radical fit denim????

Solid there is really only one. And that is the 2x radical denim velcro! You might as well learn to work the kind of shirt you will retire in. Right? Get the best.

LOL your right, I just wanted to check, I will be investing in a double radical with the velcro.

Solid J

I would suggest getting one directly from Karin's. She is less expensive than Inzer, and she really seems to know her shit, she also doesn't charge for shipping and the first refitting is free. Her number is 1-866-255-7068 and her mailing address is 7455 Mt, Vernon Road, St. Louisville, Ohio 43071.

Just call her and let her know what you want. She makes a very radical "radical cut" shirt. I think that her best shirt is called the Swartzenegger, and it is available with velcro on the back, and maybe even on the arms as well and it is about $150.

I got an undersized radical cut double denim from Inzer, and it did not fit very well, Karin did some work on it, and now I am able to bring the bar much lower and take advantage of the buddha I have been building up. I like Inzer just fine, and all of my equipment is from Inzer, but in the future, I will be getting my shirts directly from Karin rather than buying from Inzer and having Karin fix it the way I like it. I ended up with a shirt that cost nearly 300 bucks, because Inzer charged me extra for my custom design, then because Inzer did not really get it the way I wanted it, I had to spend an extra 50 bucks plus for alterations.

Just my 2 cents.

B.

Thanks Brian much appreciated info. Ill think about the shirt thing.
I just hope when I do get my denim shirt it will help me hit over 400 lol. We will see I guess.

Don't laugh. That is exactly what it did for me. I hit 355 in the Inzer poly blast, the 38 dollar shirt, then got my double denim in about a month later, and I think I did like 380 the first time I used it. I was going over 400 within a month or two of having the shirt. It will change your life, and you will feel like you just turned into a monster. I think I went up every single time I shirted up for like 4 months after getting my shirt, testing once every 2 to 4 weeks.

Good luck,

B

Damn dude that is a fucking huge difference from the poly lol. Im hoping it will do the same for me. What weight class do you compete in???

Top Bottom