Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

France Biulds doomsday machine ....

I"m actually disturbed by this big explosion that occurred due to the fact they got their math wrong at ALL stages of development and construction. That definitely doesn't seem to bode well. I just hope that they're dealing with, universally speaking, such low energy that if they fuck up only the facility get's destroyed.........we'll see.

samoth said:
Holy propaganda. This is completely false.

And we've been creating antimatter for decades. That's nothing new, and antiparticles are not strange or unnatural.

Terrorists cannot transport antimatter bombs, lol. I don't remember exactly, but I belive the antiparticles created in colliders are stored in super-strong EM fields. I mean, it's antimatter. You can't just put it into a suitcase and carry it on a plane.

:cow:

I'm gonna go with anti-science propaganda on this one. I'm calling bullshit on the author.

You need a magnetic bottle to hold antimatter and it requires insane amounts of energy to generate and sustain the magnetic field. That much power simply isn't portable.

It would take about 10 times the matter and energy available in our solar system to create a black hole that could destroy anything.

There is the possibility that something unexpected might happen, as is always the case with a new experiment.

Creating a strange matter particle or a strangelet may be a possibility.

Such a particle almost certainly would not be stable, they can only exist at zero pressure. But you never know how they might react with our environment.

Start preparing for the afterlife now, repent you heathen!

b0und (agnostic, so I'm doomed anyway)

"LHCb sees where the antimatter's gone.
ALICE looks at collisions of lead ions
CMS and ATLAS are two of a kind:
they're looking for whatever new particles they can find"

Holy propaganda. This is completely false.

And we've been creating antimatter for decades. That's nothing new, and antiparticles are not strange or unnatural.

Terrorists cannot transport antimatter bombs, lol. I don't remember exactly, but I belive the antiparticles created in colliders are stored in super-strong EM fields. I mean, it's antimatter. You can't just put it into a suitcase and carry it on a plane.

:cow:

HEHEEHE as soon as I saw this thread, I went hunting for your response!

+1 my friend, +1

I'm actually kind of excited. I'm not worried about some dooms day reaction. But what if they find something that could once again revolutionize mankind. And lower my heating bill. :)

Top Bottom