stilleto said:Let me officially welcome you to the EF chat board.
Tell us about yourself.
what do you do? are you married? what's your dog's name?
you mean EIG don't you?stilleto said:Let me officially welcome you to the EF chat board.
Tell us about yourself.
what do you do? are you married? what's your dog's name?
jack_schitt said:She will neverbeyourgf and you know it.
stilleto said:yes, i know.
I mean,
I mean, EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! i wub you.
way.jack_schitt said:She will neverbeyourgf and you know it.

lol,she wub you long timestilleto said:yes, i know.
I mean,
I mean, EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! i wub you.
happy , i have a few hits left and i wouldnt mind give some red to the puppy eaterforeigngirl said:would you be afraid or happy if it did?
hotzie said:happy , i have a few hits left and i wouldnt mind give some red to the puppy eater
the bitch is crazier than a two dick dogforeigngirl said:I thought she was your best friend and she wubs you long time
foreigngirl said:I just need some public aknowledgment about who rose the question first![]()
what questionforeigngirl said:I just need some public aknowledgment about who rose the question first![]()
im seriousjack_schitt said:
okforeigngirl said:lets go make mad animal love
hotzie said:seriously wtf are you guys talkin about ???
oh werd , yea im down for thatredguru said:Outing Foxxie=EIG=iamnoturgirlfriend=poison_ivy
hotzie said:im serious
jack_schitt said:I dont remember which thread, but someone called foxxie out as an EIG alter...I would also like to know.
And a10j10, if your reading this, please come back..we all miss you man.
redguru said:I outed her in AAP's pictures thread but that was earlier today.
hotzie said:do the IPs match ?
who???jack_schitt said:LMAO!! its him!!!
hotzie said:who???
jack_schitt said:Barry Manilow posting as his long lost twin...fishing for compliments
agreedjack_schitt said:Barry Manilow posting as his long lost twin...fishing for compliments
foreigngirl said:does this kind of writing looks familiar?
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5785470&postcount=29
is ok
foreigngirl said:its as bright as a day - Foxxie = EIG
foreigngirl said:thats terrible
eat big said:Some guy set one of Frisky's pics as his background on his computer. Isn't that kind of bad?

eat big said:Some guy named eat big set one of Frisky's pics as his background on his computer. Isn't that kind of bad?
hotzie said:god damn freak
i dont eflirtBrothaBill said:you already eflirted with Foxxie didnt you?
see,she,s gotta be EIGforeigngirl said:she seriously needs to stop ignoring this thread or she'll be blacked out
buffer1 said:see,she,s gotta be EIG
I guess they kicked her sorry ass of of ARforeigngirl said:
buffer1 said:I guess they kicked her sorry ass of of AR
prolly just to be a painforeigngirl said:everyone would get annoyed from her attitude after a while you know. Beats me, I dont know why the fuck she is back here
buffer1 said:prolly just to be a pain
she'll just find a pic on the net and post it,so it makes no diff if she does or does'nt,give it time she'll be banned againforeigngirl said:then she better sho her face in this thread, cause I am gettin annoyed by the fact that she posts in other threads, but avoids this one like the devil
buffer1 said:she'll just find a pic on the net and post it,so it makes no diff if she does or does'nt,give it time she'll be banned again
buffer1 said:see,she,s gotta be EIG
gone like the windBUBBLES said:Oh Oh Oh mama mia, here she goes again![]()
How can we resist you
Guess how much we missed you
How did we let her go........why why did we ever let EIG go?
el o elBrothaBill said:Ladies and gentleman of the jury, may I present to you Example A
eat big said:Oh this is good. Did you ever guess that it was random?
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5778061&postcount=61

BrothaBill said:Ladies and gentleman of the jury, may I present to you Example A
BrothaBill said:Ladies and gentleman of the jury, may I present to you Example A
ok thats enough of that ewwwww crapforeigngirl said:eewwww...lol
I dont even take notice of that guys existence here![]()
buffer1 said:ok thats enough of that ewwwww crap
BrothaBill said:Ladies and gentleman of the jury, may I present to you Example A
i just looked she got rid of it.cuz i called here on it as soon as she said it.foreigngirl said:lol....
needto - find the damn post where she said that
needtogetas said:i just looked she got rid of it.cuz i called here on it as soon as she said it.
BUBBLES said:Bwahahahaha Hotzie has been PAWNED. Yee Haaa
![]()
I am waiting for Exhibit B![]()
but look what i did find.foreigngirl said:yeah, I was just going through her posts too. There is still proof that its EIG
foreigngirl said:yeah, I was just going through her posts too. There is still proof that its EIG
hangin out of at pdaddys threadneedtogetas said:but look what i did find.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meatcurtains
What the shell
e.i.g is that you.you hoe
maby there are other poeple that use it.or maby meatcurtians=foxxei=eig
hmmmmmmmmmm
manny78 said:WHere is he/she ? lol
i know lolBrothaBill said:lol, sorry man, but that was an irresistable setup
yeahforeigngirl said:should we shake her up over there?

hotzie said:i know lol
i was hopin you wouldnt find that post lololol
BrothaBill said:You deleted the post you turd

she not talk to you long timeforeigngirl said:How is Texas these days? Any huracanes yet to scare you? Did you get stranded again? Talk to us girl

buffer1 said:she not talk to you long time![]()

ceasar989 said:You know, I think my losing 10 pounds has done alot to my appearance. My face impeticular. I'm not kidding, like, I cant see any difference obv, but for the past week, I've had so many women, even 30 + get all flirty with me. I'm just like, wtf, where does all this come from???
good feeling huh broceasar989 said:You know, I think my losing 10 pounds has done alot to my appearance. My face impeticular. I'm not kidding, like, I cant see any difference obv, but for the past week, I've had so many women, even 30 + get all flirty with me. I'm just like, wtf, where does all this come from???
hotzie said:good feeling huh bro
and regards to the message , sounds like a great friend to have man . i need one like that
I not pic on u (honest indian)foreigngirl said:lol.....why are you picking on me?![]()

This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














