Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Foxxie

stilleto

ELITE MENTOR
EF VIP
Let me officially welcome you to the EF chat board.

Tell us about yourself.
what do you do? are you married? what's your dog's name?
 
buffer1 said:
prolly just to be a pain


then she better sho her face in this thread, cause I am gettin annoyed by the fact that she posts in other threads, but avoids this one like the devil
 
foreigngirl said:
then she better sho her face in this thread, cause I am gettin annoyed by the fact that she posts in other threads, but avoids this one like the devil
she'll just find a pic on the net and post it,so it makes no diff if she does or does'nt,give it time she'll be banned again
 
buffer1 said:
she'll just find a pic on the net and post it,so it makes no diff if she does or does'nt,give it time she'll be banned again


lol..I was not reffering to a pic. She needs to come here and face us all
 
buffer1 said:
see,she,s gotta be EIG

Oh Oh Oh mama mia, here she goes again :qt:

How can we resist you

Guess how much we missed you

How did we let her go........why why did we ever let EIG go?
 
BUBBLES said:
Oh Oh Oh mama mia, here she goes again :qt:

How can we resist you

Guess how much we missed you

How did we let her go........why why did we ever let EIG go?
gone like the wind
 
foreigngirl said:
yeah, I was just going through her posts too. There is still proof that its EIG
but look what i did find.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meatcurtains
What the shell


e.i.g is that you.you hoe

maby there are other poeple that use it.or maby meatcurtians=foxxei=eig
hmmmmmmmmmm
 
foreigngirl said:
yeah, I was just going through her posts too. There is still proof that its EIG

ForeignGirl is right. Her pics say its EIG ie long hair, slim and has defined breasts. Her spelling is also the same as EIG's.
 
needtogetas said:
but look what i did find.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meatcurtains
What the shell


e.i.g is that you.you hoe

maby there are other poeple that use it.or maby meatcurtians=foxxei=eig
hmmmmmmmmmm
hangin out of at pdaddys thread
 
Re: Fooooxxiiieeee!!!!

Don't feed the troll :)
 
Re: Fooooxxiiieeee!!!!

foreigngirl said:
How is Texas these days? Any huracanes yet to scare you? Did you get stranded again? Talk to us girl
she not talk to you long time :chomp:
 
Re: Fooooxxiiieeee!!!!

You know, I think my losing 10 pounds has done alot to my appearance. My face impeticular. I'm not kidding, like, I cant see any difference obv, but for the past week, I've had so many women, even 30 + get all flirty with me. I'm just like, wtf, where does all this come from???
 
Re: Fooooxxiiieeee!!!!

Please keep this foxie stuff contained to one thread, thanks
 
Re: Fooooxxiiieeee!!!!

ceasar989 said:
You know, I think my losing 10 pounds has done alot to my appearance. My face impeticular. I'm not kidding, like, I cant see any difference obv, but for the past week, I've had so many women, even 30 + get all flirty with me. I'm just like, wtf, where does all this come from???

dont hijack my thread I'll kill you. Stay on topic



Btw - happy you gettin more attn from the ladies
 
Re: Fooooxxiiieeee!!!!

ceasar989 said:
You know, I think my losing 10 pounds has done alot to my appearance. My face impeticular. I'm not kidding, like, I cant see any difference obv, but for the past week, I've had so many women, even 30 + get all flirty with me. I'm just like, wtf, where does all this come from???
good feeling huh bro

and regards to the message , sounds like a great friend to have man . i need one like that
 
Re: Fooooxxiiieeee!!!!

hotzie said:
good feeling huh bro

and regards to the message , sounds like a great friend to have man . i need one like that

she was a baddddd bitch.
 
Top Bottom