Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Four weeks of Ostarine with aromasin for shoulder injury

dutchlift

I have a shoulder impingement that has been bothering me for quite some time now. I'm thinking about running the following cycle:

4 weeks of:
20mg Ostarine ED
12,5 mg Aromasin EOD

I don't think a PCT will be needed. Thoughts? Will this help my shoulder?

This looks like a simple and effective cycle. One of Ostarine's biggest benefits is helping heal injuries, so there's a decent chance that your shoulder will feel better. If you don't feel much difference at the end of 4 weeks, try extending your cycle to 6-8 weeks.

Ostarine usually isn't that suppressive to most - especially if kept at 25mg or less - although it does have the potential to cause some suppression. But if you're at all worried about suppression, you can use Test Stack No. 17 for PCT and/or on cycle.

I'm gonna start tomorrow (finally). One last question. :

In blood tests, a slight raise in estrogen levels can be seen, and that might be one of the key factors in its tremendous potential for treating tendon, ligament, and bone injuries or illnesse

The main reason for the ostarine is for the should to heal. Won't I lose this healing potential when taking aromasin since this blocks estrogen?

Top Bottom