RottenWillow Plat Hero Platinum Jul 10, 2009 #3 what am I the only one blind to BM's former life as a new wave singer? Little cosmetic surgery to remove the chin cleft and it's totally her.
what am I the only one blind to BM's former life as a new wave singer? Little cosmetic surgery to remove the chin cleft and it's totally her.
RottenWillow Plat Hero Platinum Jul 10, 2009 #4 BIKINIMOM said: LOL Girl... you are a hot mess... or would that be me? Click to expand... I'm a mess caliente, you're a hot mess.
BIKINIMOM said: LOL Girl... you are a hot mess... or would that be me? Click to expand... I'm a mess caliente, you're a hot mess.
B Bikini Mod New member Jul 10, 2009 #5 LOL I guess I would be a "meleg mess" then, but that doesn't sound NEAR as sexy as mess caliente!
B Bikini Mod New member Jul 10, 2009 #6 RottenWillow said: what am I the only one blind to BM's former life as a new wave singer? Little cosmetic surgery to remove the chin cleft and it's totally her. Click to expand... My nose is much more *ethnic*. It's broad at the base and not so straight. I LOVE my nose.
RottenWillow said: what am I the only one blind to BM's former life as a new wave singer? Little cosmetic surgery to remove the chin cleft and it's totally her. Click to expand... My nose is much more *ethnic*. It's broad at the base and not so straight. I LOVE my nose.
myway Banned Jul 10, 2009 #7 RottenWillow said: what am I the only one blind to BM's former life as a new wave singer? Little cosmetic surgery to remove the chin cleft and it's totally her. Click to expand... Lol. Agreed. Great video,2.
RottenWillow said: what am I the only one blind to BM's former life as a new wave singer? Little cosmetic surgery to remove the chin cleft and it's totally her. Click to expand... Lol. Agreed. Great video,2.