Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Found a way to buy supplements cheap-please read

Georgia Irish

A lot of you all may allready know this but I hope he helps someone. Mabye a lot of stores do this but Vitaminworld will match any price you bring them in and it can also be from the internet. For example on DPSnutrition.com I found to 2-240count bottles of Hydroxycut for 72.95 and printed the add and took it to Vitaminworld and they matched it and I also saved shipping that way. Hope this helps and if any of you all have better suggestions please let me know. Georgia Irish

GNC...

The GNC down the block told me the same thing the other day. I laughed at the guy and said there's no way you can match the prices I bring you. He said just show him the printout and he'll match the price. The problem is, GNC doesn't have any good supps. They do have Optimum Whey though, so I can at least save some shipping charges on that. You guys should check it out!

Re: GNC...

OVRTrainer said:
The GNC down the block told me the same thing the other day. I laughed at the guy and said there's no way you can match the prices I bring you. He said just show him the printout and he'll match the price. The problem is, GNC doesn't have any good supps. They do have Optimum Whey though, so I can at least save some shipping charges on that. You guys should check it out!

GNC would go out of business if they started price matching stuff on the internet... You can get things for 1/4 the price that they sell their stuff at...

Top Bottom