Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fort Worth Street Races

Since the police know we go here I'll let you all in.

North Fort Worth off 820

Saterday

Exit Roof Snow,,, there will be a home depot right at the exit in these huge parking lots

come around 11:30 and when you drive down the lot to the depot there will be a shit load of sports cars

if they anit there, they are racing,, just wait,,,
last time the police chopper came :)

Come meet me so I can kick your ass.

Dread Lord Good Guy said:
Since the police know we go here I'll let you all in.

North Fort Worth off 820

Saterday

Exit Roof Snow,,, there will be a home depot right at the exit in these huge parking lots

come around 11:30 and when you drive down the lot to the depot there will be a shit load of sports cars

if they anit there, they are racing,, just wait,,,
last time the police chopper came :)

Come meet me so I can kick your ass.

Really??

I'll be sure to bring my Accura NSX 3.0L V6 VTEC.......
lowered, +3-spoke Yokohama rims and a 5-fin
aileron.

My baby will destroy any car.

Fonz

not unless you've modified that biznitch's engine. i've seen plenty of nsx's get their tailpipes handed to them by stangs, z28s, firebirds, supras with only a few modifications. it's still a headturner though after all this time with that bodystyle. have you seen the 2003?? looks nice.

dread what have you done to your z28

gotta agree here Fonz, in a straight line that Vtec is going to get handled by some of the shit running around in the states. We've got guys pulling in the mid 9's "all car".

I can attest to DreadLords car being able to get up and go...We had some fun driving it around Austin...Though I think he was wanting to scare me a bit :)

His Car is alot of fun to ride around in, though the Cage would take a bit to get used to if I were a normal daily passenger

Top Bottom