Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fort Worth Street Races

Those jokers in Detroit bust out cars that do 8's. They will uncork those fuckers and its a sight. Thousand of $$ won and lost. I can't afford the damn car and they bet as much as the car. Too crazy for me.

spentagn said:
I was wondering when you'd show up dballer
I was up at the shop where my car is hooking up the fuel cell and running my switches on the underside of the roll cage.

Kahn said:
Lord Good Guy, I have a 900 horse 433 Chev. I have a 575 horse GTO.I have a 375 horse Firebird. You would most likely spank the Firebird. You couldn't get a racer to start his car or let you look at it for $10 in Detroit.(don't mean for this to sound like I ma giving you shit if it does to you)

900 HP Chevy........what do you have in that "thing"...LOL

Has to be at least a V12 (orV16)

Frigging reminds me of a lingenfelter completely re-vamped
Chevy Suburban with bullet-proof windows WITH
a MARINE-duty 10.0L Engine capable of propelling the sucker to
62MPH in 4.6s. Faster than a bloody Porsche....LOL

The problem was that the Top Speed(get this) was TIRE
LIMITED.....HAHA

The tires kept shredding after the Chevy hit 160MPH.

First time I ever saw a Top speed as "Tire limited"...LOL

Fonz

dballer said:
Wish I could go!! But we have a track here in GA that I go to every weekend... the lawnmower cars only show up on Friday nights... Then on Saturday it is all V8 bracket racing... I do not care for cars that leave the front wheels on the ground upon takeoff.

DBALLER,
Where in GA do you go to race?

Screw street racing! I've done it plenty of times and thank god I've never got caught. When a ricer comes up to me and thinks he's bad ass I tell him to first show me some time slips or a dyno sheet so he's not wasting my time.

And since no ricer has ever done that, I don't race them. Oh but if the mustang want's to race, I'll go to a back road and rip it up.

Dread, don't you love the LS1 on your Camaro?

Here's a list of mods for my 98' Z-28

98' Z-28(M6)

[*]Appearance Mods: Appearance Package, SS Rims, BFG DR's, Wings West Front Air Dam, WW Front Grill, Corbeau Targa RS seat, 5 Point Harness.

[*]Performance Mods:
BMR STB, BMR PanHard ROD, BMR Boxed LCA's, Pro 5.0, R/T Catback, Direct Lid, FTRA, Harlen Shiftlight, Accel Wires, NGK TR-6, And 2 new stock Clutches and 1 Cartek. NX Wet Kit 100hp shot

[*]Best ET 12.53 @ 116.07

Dyno: [N/A]
[*]305 Horsepower
[*]319 ft Torque

WEBPAGE: http://www.ls1camaro.com

Direct Link to Picture: http://www.ls1camaro.com/images/z1low.jpg

I just copied and pasted my sig from www.ls1.com so it looks a little strange.

FreakMonster said:

DBALLER,
Where in GA do you go to race?

www.sedragway.com
Wanna go sometime??? I am there when it is open. I do not miss a day for anything. If you go there.. no matter when it is... I will be there.

dballer said:

www.sedragway.com
Wanna go sometime??? I am there when it is open. I do not miss a day for anything. If you go there.. no matter when it is... I will be there.

It's a little far for me, about a good 1 hour and a half. Maybe if I get the itch to go I will head down there.

Top Bottom