Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Forma Stanzol or Forged PCT in combo with Nolvadex?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitrust

I am on week 3 of my helladrol cycle, and I have the nolvadex all ready for the pct. I was initally going to just use the nolva, but I decided that I am going to add forma stanzol or forged pct and daa. Which would be the best? Tight on cash but I wanna keep my gains

It seems everybody on here recommends n2bm products , which they do have good stuff , but I'm on a h-drol & m-lmg stack right now and my pct is
Nolva from research stop
USP labs DAA
PES erase
Mk-2866
GW-501516

Last edited by a moderator:
Forma can be suppressive over time so not best for PCT. DAA is a waste for PCT. It only increases total test and not free test. Use aromasin instead of forma since it increases free test, and use test stack instead of forged PCT

I would also run Aromasin from Ag-Guys... If you are gyno sensitive, Erase wont do jack squat. I learned this the hard way and started to develop gyno which was a nightmare.

I personally am a fan of using sarms1 Ostarine in PCT as well.

Wouldn't the Nolva be sufficient for gyno ? The erase would help with drying out a little on a wet compound like the m-lmg I'm taking is why use it

Wouldn't the Nolva be sufficient for gyno ? The erase would help with drying out a little on a wet compound like the m-lmg I'm taking is why use it

Nolva prevents estrogen from binding to breast tissue, but does absolutely nothing to lower it. Estrogen rebound post cycle needs to be controlled with a proper AI dose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom