Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Form check for a big guy please (Squat)

they both look pretty good from here... maybe you could try and sit back a little more, and possibly widen your stance a bit if it helps keep your knees behind your toes... they only stick out a little, and it could just be the way your frame is, hard to tell under all the sweats... if you consider yourself to have long(er proportioned) legs then it just may be the best you will get... if you feel no pain in the knees then most likely you are fine..
as you get heavier remember to push out with your knees, maybe point your toes a hair out to the sides...
seems like your chest and back and head are placed perfectly... not bad at all...
take it slow working back up, the muscles that were being neglected will need some time to catch up, but you will get there soon enough...

I agree with my good bro Moya. You look pretty dam solid. You kinda tip forward just a tiny bit coming out of the hole. So just be aware of that and you look g2g.
Btw thats a nice setup you have there bro. Good Job on that.

The shifting around in the hole and at the top is due to lack of tightness. To fix that,when you unrack the bar and set up fill your belly with air and keep your entire body rigid and tight. Your depth is good, like moya said sit back more to keep your knees back. The decent starts with hips going back, and on the accent drive your head up first. Over all not to bad just keep practicing.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

good job, the form looks fine to me. once you get that stomach fat gone it look even better. PM me and I can get you set up on a diet to get rid of that excess fat. you have tremendous potential IMO and if you are serious about this then I will gladly help.

Top Bottom