Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For those running Tren/Prop/Mast combo

armo72 said:
Sweet, this will be my next cycle:

1-5 100/100 trenbolone ace/test testosterone propionate eod (GA/pinnacle)
6-12 100/100/100 trenbolone ace/mast/testosterone propionate eod (pinnacle)
1-4 50mg Dianabol - methandrostenolone - /day (human growth hormone - somatropin - )
9-12 50mg Winstrol - stanozolol/day (maybe)(GA)

Caber/Nolvaldex - tamoxifen citrate - /AIFM on hand.

Are you keeping the Tren Ace at 100mg ED for 12 weeks str8? Damn bro..i'd be choking the shit out of everyone that looked at me funny. Personaly I can't handle more than 75mg ED...at 100mg ED i start sweating at night...can't sleep...and get all wierd. In addition, the longest i've ran tren was 10 weeks...and i shut down so hard...i could feel it...and umm....noticed it to! PCT was rough..so now i only run the Tren no longer than 8 weeks....thats just my experience with Trenny Tren....good luck man!

Vascular Freak said:
thats not a bad option either but testosterone propionate with trenbolone ace will give you a leaner harder look for sure...plus its nice to be able to adjust the dosage immediately with trenbolone ace rather than waiting fo the gradual increase....also less sides due to less buildup in the system

that is very true, however

6 x week GH shots
7x week aas shots

7x week PCGL shots

ouch.....

enth 2 x week... good..........

SpyWizard said:
that is very true, however

6 x week gh - growth hormone (somatropin) - shots
7x week anabolic androgenic steroids shots

7x week PCGL shots

ouch.....

testosterone enanthate 2 x week... good..........

haha..i'm with ya bro...i actually like ed inject as long as they don't get sore after....hard to the core doens't come free!!! :evil: :p

i have the PF blend, that shit knots up every injection spot, i duno WTF is up with it..

i started using osoca tren ace and prop by itself with no issues.. it must just be the blend i duno.. his primo 200 cripples me too.. his gear is great im just sensitive to some of his stuff i guess

Vascular Freak said:
haha..i'm with ya bro...i actually like ed inject as long as they don't get sore after....hard to the core doens't come free!!! :evil: :p

i heard that..

im in week 3 of running pcgl... 6 sticks per day.. im and then shitting for an hour..

good times..

then test prop.. should have rethunk that one..

Top Bottom