Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For those running Tren/Prop/Mast combo

iceman7230 said:
I am also taking the combo and just added a half cc of grapeseed oil to the 1.25 combo and the pain is virtually gone. This is a have to have for the combo. GOOD SHIT!
holy batman thats a lot of test

ED shots add up to a lot of scar tissue over the long haul.. 3 x a week with longer esters will save you some nerve damage and adhesions

Vascular Freak said:
hmm...i was wondering how good that would work...ive used that pf blend on its own and was unbearable....was it night and day difference when cutting it??? its a better deal and less oil to inject if you can kill that bad ass pain it creates

Ya it is night and day, I was thinking of quiting this cycle because of the pain but that grapeseed oil is the shizzle!

instant.muscle said:
ya bro im jus messin with u lol, i thought i saw that ur running ur combo thru week 12

Ha ha! I would probably end up killing someone with 12 weeks of tren! 4 weeks on the first try got me pretty excited!

I am in week two of the combo and had to cut the shots from ed to more volume eod. It was just too much shooting into the same spots that quickly lol. Gonna add in some test e and tren e to balance out to dosages though.

if you shoot staright tren ace ed you will get NO PAIN AT ALL even the following day.....nothing.....no scar tissue build up either...use a 25 g 1" pin and shoot it everywhere.....if its mixed with prop it will get sore quick with ed or eod shots.....stick with tren ace ed and mix your prop with sterile oil and shoot eod in the quds and glutes only....stick tren in the delts, pecs , calfs, lats etc....1/2cc of painless gear ed is nothing at all

Vascular Freak said:
if you shoot staright trenbolone ace ed you will get NO PAIN AT ALL even the following day.....nothing.....no scar tissue build up either...use a 25 g 1" pin and shoot it everywhere.....if its mixed with testosterone propionate it will get sore quick with ed or eod shots.....stick with trenbolone ace ed and mix your testosterone propionate with sterile oil and shoot eod in the quds and glutes only....stick trenbolone in the delts, pecs , calfs, lats etc....1/2cc of painless gear ed is nothing at all

Good Info, Ill try to remember that when I get my new cycle in a few weeks..

Sweet, this will be my next cycle:

1-5 100/100 tren ace/test prop eod (GA/pinnacle)
6-12 100/100/100 tren ace/mast/prop eod (pinnacle)
1-4 50mg dbol/day (HG)
9-12 50mg winny/day (maybe)(GA)

Caber/nolva/AIFM on hand.

Top Bottom