Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For those of you on the bulk..

b_light

I have a secret weapon to share with you. Entenmanns crumb cakes! 360cals in on cake (they are small only 85g). These things are so damn good and packed with cals. good shit!!

shame shame shame lol

if it has real hi sugar and real hi fat (am I right?) , ur not doing urself any favors. all that extra fat will need to be dieted off with some muscle disappearing along with it. some fat gain on a bulker is neccessary to make sure ur getting the most out of ur bulker, but just eating sloppy with all the unneeded fat gain isnt cool (unless you have a super fast metaboism and ur an ectomorph)

I know some people find it almost impossible to gain weight and go that route. But for me that would just mean body fat!

Last edited:
lol, luckily i am one of the bastards that can drink a 2lirte of coke, and eat mcdonalds and junk food all day and gain nothing but lean mass. I have gone from 145 to 210lbs an kept the same BF although i do not live off mcdonalds for health reasons.

What a delightful and fresh perspective to weight gain!

Gosh, We don't often get this type of insider "trick" . You must be quite a special guy. Thank you for brightening our day. Do you have pics? :heart:

Top Bottom