Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For Angel & Need To

byron carrell

A few weeks ago I mentioned I was saving for the superstack. Today I had a post on how Monday I would finally be purchasing this bad baby! Angel remembered i was saving for this this and was pleased I was able to purchase. Need To sent me a PM telling me I could switch the Diesel with Epistrong if I so wished. THESE are the little things that make it an honor to do business with these guys. How many others would have treated their customers as such? I AM impressed! Thanks and look forward to Monday!:p:evil::evil:

That is a small American business man. 90% small American companies are awesome and they move the country. The problem is when companies grow without limit and without control, they become corporates, and then, as long as numbers are positive, we become replaceable numbers.

That is a small American business man. 90% small American companies are awesome and they move the country. The problem is when companies grow without limit and without control, they become corporates, and then, as long as numbers are positive, we become replaceable numbers.

I give my word before all of ef. No matter how large I get I will be here on the forums every day to take care of not only my customers but the members. For the life of my business ether Myself or my wife will pick up the phone when you call. For the life of my business Your orders will go threw my hands or my wifes hands every single time.

I refuse to change this.

As some of you may know my Otc products will be leaving us all soon. I have many new products coming out though from your everyday products like protein,creatin,bcaa's to your more nitch type products like my hcg product,gear,bridge,post cycle liver support and more.

I hope each one of my customers remembers how well I treat them when it comes time to order anything they might need. You may even be able to find some one cheaper

but I feel a give great quality products for a good price with untouchable service. Free shipping, discount for fellow members and deals when I can afford them.. I even throw in free stuff to random orders just to show how much I truly care about all of you not just as customers but as fellow ef members,my friends and most of all human beings. We are all in this together in this industry, on this site and in the world. I will always do my best for you. Just think of me when it comes time to get the things you need.

Last but far from least. My honesty will never change and anyone can come to me for help with any problem they have a need for. Or for any kind of advice. I do not clam to know it all but I always know something or some one who knows something. Bringing all of us together to help each other is what I do.

Thank you for supporting me, thank you for supporting ef, and thank you for sharing any part of what you have with the others around you on this site. You all make me proud day in and day out.

Save for a few night when you make me want to smash my face into a wall. I love you guys.

Well of course I remember. I also remember how you had issues getting your first order made, and we spoke over the telephone.

I generally remember customers, especially ones from ef.

I constantly say that our customers come first, and that is how it will stay. If that means changing things for them, or throwing in bonuses, or making telephone calls- so be it. As long as our customers are happy and satisfied, that is all that matters.

Well of course I remember. I also remember how you had issues getting your first order made, and we spoke over the telephone.

I generally remember customers, especially ones from ef.

I constantly say that our customers come first, and that is how it will stay. If that means changing things for them, or throwing in bonuses, or making telephone calls- so be it. As long as our customers are happy and satisfied, that is all that matters.
Damn, you two are great! By the way Monday just turned into Thursday. I hope I make it!:heart:

Top Bottom