Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For All You Guys Who Have A Receding And/or High Hairline,

hair club for men.

As a variation of what HumorMe said, I'd probably grow out the hair on the back of my neck -- "scruff." Grow it out really long so that you can flip it over the top of your head and then use some double-sided tape to stick it to your forehead. BAM...instant bangs. Girls like bangs on a guy. I just want bang bang bang.

oh hashmir
come here i want you to give me lots of KISS

RAAAAAAOW

out_at_sea said:

Proper experience holds the best advice..:D

LOL.

Actually, my hair is still holding firm after almost 42 years.

It's my father-in-law that does that. I've been admiring his coonskin cap for quite some time. When it slides off the top, it dang near hangs down to the lower midsection of his back!

SCREW A HAIRCUT JUST PAINT YOUR FUCKING HEAD WITH HAIR COLOR MATCHING SEMI GLOSS PAINT!

HumorMe said:

LOL.

Actually, my hair is still holding firm after almost 42 years.

It's my father-in-law that does that. I've been admiring his coonskin cap for quite some time. When it slides off the top, it dang near hangs down to the lower midsection of his back!

Good for ya old man...

When I was 18-20, my hairline receded at my temples, then stopped receding. I think it looks good this way. It's not thin, but it has that older look because of the shape of the hairline. So it depends on your entire look.

DcupSheepNipples said:
SCREW A HAIRCUT JUST PAINT YOUR FUCKING HEAD WITH HAIR COLOR MATCHING SEMI GLOSS PAINT!

Or you could try that "spray on hair" by Ron Popel.

Top Bottom