Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Foods To Eat

i wouldnt eat yogurt too often, has a lot of sugar

and yes, school sucks

also, you need a bit of red meat. cant go wrong with a bit of beef every day. lots of protein and great amino acid profile

jeremys said:
also, you need a bit of red meat. cant go wrong with a bit of beef every day. lots of protein and great amino acid profile

Agreed, red meat is best, I get publix meat and make some good ass hamburgers.

So what would I do? Buy ground beef, slap some onto a pan and cook it into a burger, buy some buns and ketchup and eat that with some lettuce and tomato?

What should my snacks consist of though that's a big problem for me (meals 2, 4, & 5)

Meal 1
Total Cereal (replaces multivitamins too)
Orange Juice
Banana

Meal 2
A piece of fruit?

Meal 3
Tuna with lettuce on poppie seed roll or white bread
or
turkey and cheese wit lettuce n tomato on white bread (sounds good, thanks louden)

Meal 4
Fruit again? Yogurt here? I dunno... snacks snacks snacks...

Meal 5
Again, what to put here...

Meal 6
I'd say either rice, progresso soup, tombstone (once a week), tuna sandwich from subway, or burgers if I learn to cook...

you might need some more protein than that. dont know what it works out to. why pizza only once a week? hell, i eat it almost every day. a bit of protein.

burgers are easy. roll some burger into a ball, flatten it out. put some butter in the pan, oil the pan up good. slap the fricker on there on medium to high heat and flip every time it starts spitting grease. when it looks done, eat it. lol

Alright well, still...

Pizza cuz it's alot of fat and I'm not lookin' to get anywhere as near as big as you man (not meant in a bad way either ^^)

I just wanna add some size to my body, with little fat for now... if I can avoid it that is. Still, snacks... What should I do about those?

haha. gotcha.

for snacks, i dunno. as soon as my gainer comes in i will be mixing up a shake or 2 on training days(i lift at school now) and keeping it in my locker. i will probably run out of gainer pretty quick though. i only have a 7 lb bucket coming in

So long as I eat healthy and get at least the daily recommended calories I don't really mind. I mean I'm still gonna get size and strength regardless. You can't say if I ate even 100 calories UNDER the maintenance I would gain absolutely no size. That would mean the muscles aren't being targeted at ALL from training, heh.

I just wouldn't get the optimal size. Hmm... so let me think now... Re-writing my grocery list a bit. ^^

Legion Kreinak said:
So long as I eat healthy and get at least the daily recommended calories I don't really mind. I mean I'm still gonna get size and strength regardless. You can't say if I ate even 100 calories UNDER the maintenance I would gain absolutely no size. That would mean the muscles aren't being targeted at ALL from training, heh.

I just wouldn't get the optimal size. Hmm... so let me think now... Re-writing my grocery list a bit. ^^

But you won't get asmuch size and strength, bulking you will add as much as you possibly can at one time.

I know, but details details gentlemen. ^^ Haha but honestly like I'll TRY to add more but I'm saying if I can't stomach it or I just don't wanna, then fuck it. I'll still feel good about my gains I'm sure. ^^

So... what is cottage cheese like? Isn't it just like creamcheese or something? Do people just eat it alone? I know it's good for protein so I know i need to eat that.

Top Bottom