Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Foods To Eat

Legion Kreinak

Hmmm... actually probably meant more for the diet board but I already started typing so =P

Alright now, I know I have to try and bulk up some now, and need to eat. Just so I know what to force my parents to buy (or steal from them and buy myself), please help me out. So far I figure I'll buy some:

Tombstone Pizza
Bagel Bites
Hot Pockets
Hamburger Helper
Lipton Rice (Teriyaki, Cajun YUMM!!)
Progresso Soup
Pop-Tarts (as breakfast with cereal or something... or alone)
OJ
1-2% Lowfat Milk
Peanut Butter n Jelly

=D Anything else!?

That is a shitty ass diet my friend, the only thing you will get on that is fat. Eat cleaner foods, 50 protein 40 carbs 10 fat. bodyweightx20.

Btw this is cobin, my other account got messed up.

Steak is expensive... no grill for burgers, spaghetti is okay, cheese is descent, eggs taste bad, french bread... as in pizza? THIS I CAN DO! ^^

Bfold is 10 times the size of you, he can eat whatever the hell he wants without getting fat aslong as he stays active. If you weighed 300 pds I'd say go eat your face off, but you don't. You need a good amount of protein in your diet, about 300 grams or more for you I would say. Everyone on these boards say eat eat eat and eat some more. It is true, you need to EAT more then matience calories but you don't need to eat like an obese person. I don't see how lifting weights and eating like an obese person will not make you fat, yes some of the mass you add will be muscle but you will still get fat.

Eating a clean diet, you will still get alittle fat but you won't end up 30 percent body fat and 100pds overweight.

So what else can you recommend to eat?

I could probably eat tuna alot still, just need to eat it with bread for added calories, and some other stuff. I hate when peopel say to break it up like 50/40/10 or whatever, 'cuz it's too annoying to keep track and divide it up into percentages.

I could probably eat tuna alot still, just need to eat it with bread for added calories, and some other stuff. I hate when peopel say to break it up like 50/40/10 or whatever, 'cuz it's too annoying to keep track and divide it up into percentages.

Top Bottom