Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Foods To Eat

i try to count protein thats only in main things like milk and eggs and main courses, anything with meat in it. i dont know how well the protein in other foods work, so i just make sure i get enough.

if i eat less than about 4000 cals a day, i become very bitchy and irritable. i always get sick if i go 2 or more days without enough food.

i cut out my occasional bowl of ice cream and cookies, etc about a week ago.

this is what i had so far today:

meal 1: 3 eggs, 2 servings of bacon, 1 glass of milk, 4 pieces of toast. 2 bites of coffee cake

meal 2: 1 big hamburger, 1 pot pie, 1 glass milk

meal 3: 2 brats w/ 2 pieces bread, cheese

meal 4: 1 pot pie, 1 glass milk, 1 hunk of cheese

meal 5: 1 hamburger, cheese, 1 glass milk, 1 cup oatmeal

i usually get about 6 meals a day like this. i'll add today all up at the end and see what it comes out to, because i'm curious

Last edited:
Legion Kreinak said:
Natty? Wait, ya' mean nutty pb? Bananas... have alot of protein? Milk I can do, did ou mean honey seperately... and if so, why?

Mix it all in the shake, and natty is natural peanut butter only the best. No hydronated oils,

What's ironhead pudding? I can buy it?

What brand or whatever of multi-mineral vitamins? Should I have that instead of OJ? Wouldn't OJ or milk be better for the extra cals anyway?

What do ya put in the salad?

Cottage cheese... ew... why is that stuff supposed to be so good to eat? What's it got in it per serving?

some guy made 'pancakes' with cottage cheese, oatmeal, fruit, and brown sugar. everybody else treid it and liked it. i like the idea, something to eat at school so i dont go 5 hours without eating

Yeah man, school fucks us all don't it? With our training, I mean.

So far I wrote this as a grocery list... anything else I should get? Waffles/Pancakes sounds good. Should I eat them for breakfast sometimes, or is that not good?

And eggs... do yuo get em hard-boiled or scrambled? If scrambled, I'm addin' fuckin' ketchup! =D

Relish
Cottage Cheese
Yogurt
Pop Tarts (Strawberry)
Bread
Tuna
Cheese
Turkey
Lettuce
Tomato
Oatmeal
Bananas