Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Next Cycle (hard gainer)

dirtygains

Looking to get some advice for my next cycle. Here is some background info.

Stats: 28, 6'1, 180, 6%

Training and Diet: I am a hard gainer to the T. Very hard for me to add strength and muscle. I have been lifting my entire life. The gym is my life. I don't follow a diet anymore, just eat, and usually eat pretty dirty compared to most. I have tried the whole egg whites, oats, and chicken and rice thing, it just does not work for me. Eating that way I literally will shrink away, no matter how much I eat. I keep of journal of my food intake and training, yesterday my meal plan looked like this, in case you think I am not eating enough.

7am - 8 whole eggs, 8 sausage patties, 4 slices wheat toast, 2 cups 2% milk

10am - 12' Subway Sub - Chicken, Bacon, Ranch w/double meat, loaded with veggies, oil and ranch.

1pm - 8oz ground beef (85/15), 1/2 box cheeseburger mac hamburger helper, 2 cups 2% milk

4pm - 2 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, loaded.

7pm - 2 scoops Isopure, 75g dextrose

8pm - 8oz ground beef (85/15), 1/2 box cheeseburger mac hamburger helper, 2 cups 2% milk

11pm - 2 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, loaded.

This is a typical day. Plenty of calories in my opinion. I just try to get in a meal every 2-3 hours that has plenty of protein, carbs, and fats.

Cycle History: This will be my 4th cycle that I have done. I have found that I can add weight fairly easy while on cycle, but keeping everything when I come off is the hard part. I will typically put on about 10 pounds on a cycle, and keep 4-5 pounds from that. Because of this I want to give Primo a try and run it for a long time. That way the muscle I gain is slow and steady and I will have a great chance of keeping it.

My proposed next cycle looks like this..

1-24 Test C - 100mg Mon, Wed, Fri - 300mg weekly

1-24 Primo E - 200mg Mon, Wed, Fri - 600mg weekly

1-4 D-Bol - 30mg daily

1-4 N2Guard

21-24 HCG - 500iu weekly

1-24 Aromasin - 12.5mg eod

I have read that Primo is best ran 16-24 weeks and it causes light shutdown and is easier to recover from, so being on it a long time isn't a huge deal. I have never had a problem with PCT and recovery, I bounce back pretty week. Do you think 24 weeks is too long for me, or would that be an ideal time for my goals?

I have read that primo can be very painful as well. Just curious what you think the best way to help with this. My plan now is to pin 1/2cc Test, 2cc Primo, with 1/2cc of filtered GSO to help dilute it a bit. Anything else that would help?

PCT will be the Evo PCT protocol with Clomid, Nolva, Aromasin, Osta, and GW-50. Also will add a couple bottles of Test Stack to that.

Any input on the cycle is appreciated. Advice on diet and training is also welcome. Thanks in advance guys.

i have a far better cycle for you... YES, 24 weeks is a bit long man... follow the layout i am providing as its much more complete and far more conducive to your goals...

1-16 test cyp 350 mg week
1-16 primo 600 mg week
1-16 eq 800 mg week

1-18 proviron 50 mg day

1-18 aromasin 12.5 mg eod AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!
1-4 superbolic 2 caps a day Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding
1-4 n2guard Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
5-18 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout… SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
7-18 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
5-16 HcGenerate n2bm.com
17-18 hcg 1000 ius week
13-18 winstrol 50 mg day Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding
13-18 n2guard Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding

pct 19-22

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 AG-guys.com

aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com

hcgemerate es Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding

n2guard n2bm.com
mk-2866 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

How exactly is eating as many calories as possible, terrible? Did you read my post? I have tried the chicken and rice, eggs and oat dieting routine, and it does not work for me. I need simply carbs and fats, and have to dirty it up a bit. I said I am open to advice with diet and training.

Because as soon as you are off the gear, you lose the weight... you also are 6'1'' and 180... and have cycled several times... here's a secret, just because you slam your body with 9000 fat cals a day doesn't mean you are going to gain....

You need qualityy protein n catbohydrate, not sugar and fats... hard gainers mean they don't eat enough quality calories and rely on fats and sugars.. I guarantee I could eat 8oz chicken with a cup of jasmine rice 6x a day and I'll be leaner and have more mass in 3 months than with the diet you are on.... I'm surprised with the amount of fat and sugar intake, your body is telling you is full all the time since the two suppress appetite naturally and slow the metabolism...

If you are eating clean and not gaining weight, you need to add to the diet but the key is trial and error.. more protein or more carbs... but this is learning your body and what it needs....

Could u give me a macro break down of your food??? Because eyeballing and assuming don't seem to be working for you... on any given day, I can tell you exactly what's on my body at any given time calories wise...
IJS, Phil heath didn't get to Olympia in a year by eating a surplus of fat cals... he did it with hard work and staying lean.... and unless you are on 20ius a day of pharm grade hgh, there is never any way your body could metabolis all that fat... even on the amount and running 8-10 grams of gear a week, I still think you would be shitting put majority of what is consumed.... just my 2 cents... if you need help with a diet, message me bro...

If I came off as a asshole.... sorry, I am one, but it could be the tren talking too 😉😉😉

Last edited:
Top Bottom