Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Flex Ball Exercises

BatZgirl

Hey

Ive just recently bought myself a flex ball and its realy fun doing exercises on it. The only exercises of it I can find are for abs only.

Ive heard that the flex ball is excellent for all muscle groups. Does anyone know any please

Much Appreciated
The BAT

gotta be creative...lol

Put the ball against your back and the wall , hold some dumbells in your hands and SQUAT....

Balance your feet on the ball while doing pushups

Stability balls are great for 'core stability' which is the latest rage in Group Fitness! [I teach group exercise classes] Doing a lot of moves on the ball, you have to really engage your core muscles (abs, lower back, obliques, etc.) to stabilize your body... so you're working multiple muscle groups at once.

You can try a video, www.exercise-ball.com has some.

Also, there is a site geared towards aerobics instructors for sharing choreography, etc. that has patterns instructors have submitted. They have a whole category of 'Ball' patterns. www.turnstep.com Also www.spriproducts.com makes the balls & sells manuals & wall charts with photos of moves.

VDL, you gotta tell your gym owner to get at least one, they're great!

I love doing push-ups with the ball under my ankles (if your ball has what look like udders, turn them to the side) You REALLY have to lock your body to not fall over, & it's just fun too.
Of course, I have a warped idea of what is fun ;)

-Gladi

Top Bottom