Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Flax oil or natural Peanut Butter?

Natty PB is awesome because it will fill you up so aren't getting those food cravings.

Take the flax oil too though.

But think about it - a tblespoon of flax oil gonna fill you up? I think not.

Flax, Walnuts, Fish Caps, Cod Liver Oil, Hemp Oil. I know there is more options to get your n - 6s. These type of fats burn easier than PB which is mostly monosaturated fat.

Flax oil or natural Peanut butter? Would be the preferred source of fat when trying to lean out? both have good qualities, I like Flax+ANPB mix. You can mix the two for maximum results

Mr.X

Re: Re: Flax oil or natural Peanut Butter?

Mr.X said:
Flax oil or natural Peanut butter? Would be the preferred source of fat when trying to lean out? both have good qualities, I like Flax+ANPB mix. You can mix the two for maximum results

Mr.X

what would be the preferred ratio of ANPB to Flax?? I am about to start the ANPB Diet. thanks.

is there a certain time when you want the ratio of fat from NPB to Flax,Fish oil to be bigger. Like for instance you said flax burns easier so would it be better to eat more flax, fish oil during cutting?

Re: Re: Re: Flax oil or natural Peanut Butter?

what would be the preferred ratio of ANPB to Flax?? I am about to start the ANPB Diet. 90%ANPB 10%flax , usually since ANPB gives away the name of the diet you would be fine w/ just ANPB but if you really want 10% can be flax

Mr.X

Mr X, thanks for the responce. :)

Now if I only can get past the mental part of nothing but PB meals from a jar for weeks and weeks... I'll be on my way. :D

i'd say flax oil especially a good oil like Udo's choice
has lots of good fats in that blend but nat pb tastes nice
like x says i use both, 1 tbsp of nat pb and 1 tbsp of flax oil and that's my fat for the day (sometimes i'll have almon instead of one of the two)

Top Bottom