Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Flaming Peeps and Verbal JuJitsu.

the last time I was "attacked" physically was by that retard that jumped me so he could lick my cell phone outside the gym.

the last time I attacked someone else was a while before that when I whipped up on two repubs outside the gay bar.
What a dumbass
homo phob therapy
good stuff.

When you are attacked IRL or in a hostile situation and verbally jabbed at, how cool do you remain? Are you flame retardant and keep a cool head, or do you just go with the norepinephrine rush and amydala hijacking and unleash on your foe?

Have you gotten more reactive or less reactive through the years of maturation?
No right or wrong answer here.

Does the online communication differ than IRL for you? Do you express the same patterns IRL and Online?

Have your verbal skillz to take down and ground and pound foes increased or sharpened due to experience and, or online communication?

Just Curious.

I'm 5'10" and 245lbs...people don't verbally attack me in real life.

I like the passionate debates. I don't get more of them anymore. :(

It's a game. Or a joke. If you've lost your temper, then you've also lost the game.

Dickwad.

I'm the same IRL as I am online. Lots of snot slinging crying emotions come out. For some reason I think people like me that way. If I try to stay majorly cool I turn into a bitch and I don't like seeing myself like that. I'm pretty raw though. Good or bad, that's just me.

I'm the same IRL as I am online. Lots of snot slinging crying emotions come out. For some reason I think people like me that way. If I try to stay majorly cool I turn into a bitch and I don't like seeing myself like that. I'm pretty raw though. Good or bad, that's just me.
You're a sweetheart. I could just lick you all over (in a friendly way).

IRL, I have an extremely long fuse. If someone is cussing at me, I just take it for the most part. I don't care if people swear at me. "Fuck that guy" is all I think, then just move on.

If someone gets in my face, I'm just waiting for them to make the first move, then I'll fuck em up. Once someone shoves me, it's game on. I never start a fight, but i have always finished it. I haven't fought since high school, but that's how it always went down. I keep a cool demeanor unti they cross the line.

Now that I am big and strong compared to most, I'm afraid to hit someone without really fucking them up.

IRL, I have an extremely long fuse. If someone is cussing at me, I just take it for the most part. I don't care if people swear at me. "Fuck that guy" is all I think, then just move on.

If someone gets in my face, I'm just waiting for them to make the first move, then I'll fuck em up. Once someone shoves me, it's game on. I never start a fight, but i have always finished it. I haven't fought since high school, but that's how it always went down. I keep a cool demeanor unti they cross the line.

Now that I am big and strong compared to most, I'm afraid to hit someone without really fucking them up.

+1 Likewise. Cool and collected.

Top Bottom