Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fixed Diet ,Criticize Plz

D00fy

Goal =Get Lean by Jan 1 without cardio
Stats=about 170-180,5'9 i dont check the scale cause i really dont care as long as i see results:)

Meal1-6:00am Protein shake or 5egg whites

7:00am-8:00am-WEIGHT LIFTING

Meal2-8:00am(POSTWORKOUT) Gatorade or a banana with 44whey protein and 5gram creatine

Meal3-About 11am 1pound of grilled chicken breast,since Hot bars say 4.99per pound i assume i get that 1pound(SHITLOAD OF PROTEIN,no carbs)

Meal4-3:30pm-4:00pm 1cup cottage cheese with 1/3oat Bran(21carbs) and 5egg whites

Meal5-2chicken breast with Chick Peas or Broccoli or Salad

Meal6-5egg whites

one thing i saw was your postworkout drink
i think you should include malto dextrose or regualr dextrose instead of fructose cuz that will not fill depleted glycogen stores
aint i right?

where can i get maltodextrin or dextrose??

if i have to order online its going to be difficult ihave stingy parents and hate to order supplements,i have to buy it myself without their knowledge,they dont agree with supplements,they are more of EAT MORE REAL FOOD SOURCES

i have this sugar free packets and it says for ingreients maltodextrin and dextros
and serving is less than 1gram i dont think that is enough?

i went to GNC and Vitamin Shoppee they all looked at me like i was a crackhead asking for maltodextrin or dextrose,i said its a sugar usually takin postworkout they were showing me GLUTAMINEn haha

man those guys at gnc dont know didly do they. Still i wish i had one here (in holland) the range of supps i can get over here sucks :(

anyway i would swap the carbs you have in meal 4 to meal 3 placing the ingestion of carbs closer to your workout.
Plus your gonna try a low carb diet as i see it. Did you do the adding of the cals? Cause i think your low on fats. try to get some omega 3's and 6-es in there. Sounds strange but i cut more fat when i eat more fat :p could work for u 2.

btw i dint know that about fructose, does the fructose not convert to glucose then? I would like some more info if you have it. would mean i have been making a mistake for a long time :(

Meal3 with carbs is hard since i am at school:p and chicken is all i can afford haha if i add carbs they gonna charge like 10$ haha

as far as malto and dextrose goes you would have to
order it off the net i think as a supplement
and i dont think any natural foods contain it even
though i am probably wrong. Monstar had this idea
as to eat SWEET TARTS, since they contain
malto/dextrose combo in them. I am not sure
if this is the right thing to do but i have been doing it for
awhile now and it hasn't affected me much
(gain muscle or fat)
but i would try that out, oh and honey
a couple tablespoons after a werkout but
i have read that it doesn't get absorbed fast enough
to benefit and the fructose deal i don't think it
is converted to glucose, but i also read that off these boards
too...i wish i had some articles can someone help us out?

yeah i would defiently would like to hear the answer to that fructose question. Fructos is just a simple sugar when metabolised it should like any other sugar in the body be converted to glucose. And thus be able to fill the glycongen stores. Anyway i could be terribly wrong though.

How come you cant eat any carbs with your meal at school? I have no trouble eating at school. Well at least if i packe conveniet food. Like a tupperware container with rice and chicken in it. Just take a spoon with you :D

But you said they're gonna charge more? this implies that you buy your food at school? OMG man big mistake always take your own food man :p be freak dang it:kaioken:

In college, but around the college we have restuarantes,and they have hot bars where u pic your food per pound(4.99) so i ahve enought$$ to get 1pound of chicken hahah

Top Bottom